300 and 325 girls? Started by: Stef

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls
    Can anyone who had 300s or 325s from roughly a 34b add me please!!! I’m having a re op due to capsular contraction and dropping and having an uplift at the same time so have been advised I only go to a 325cc because of weight on the anchor lift scars I’m absolutely petrified I’m currently a 34f/ff after having 525cc a year ago!!
    Help
    Thanks
    Stef
    Xxx

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stef, I’ve misted added you. I had 300cc overs from a 34A/B 8 days ago. Xx

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

*just

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

You can add me I had 310 from empty 34a/b but are we relevant to you if you currently a FF? Or was that you pre op size?

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I had 325cc unders from a 32A

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

@Nicole, what size are you measuring up as now?x

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

I had 320cc Mentor overs from a 34B. Currently wearing 34DD sports bra two weeks post op.

Stef
    0p
    Menu

It’s so strange the actual implant looks really small like on the table in front of up you but yours all look a really nice size!! Xxx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

I had 300cc unders 12 days ago from 32a xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Yep you might think that 300ish implant is small but I think the results are just right for me.

Stef
    0p
    Menu

I was a b before my first ba when i had 525s which took me to an f, my next op the 525s will be removed il have an uplfit and 300/325s put in surgeon thinks il be roughly a c/d! India and Nicole i have added you thanks girls! Are you both pleased with your results? Xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I am wearing 32DD now from 32A with 325cc unders

Stef
    0p
    Menu

That’s brilliant! I only asked for a dd in the first place so I don’t want to be bigger than that anyway 🙂 xxx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Stef, I’m really please at the moment. Would like to look little bigger in clothes but in underwear and bikinis etc and naked I’m really happy and the perfect size.

Cheryl, I’m just over three week po so not been measured yet all I know is 32 d is definitely too small!

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Accept u 🙂

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Wow Nicole they look fantastic!! You should be soo pleased!! 🙂 congrats hun xxx

Menu

Stef I had 325 and 345 and mine are huge xx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

What size do you measure hun and what did you measure before? Xxx

Menu

I was a 32dd but mr mounir said that was skin and I was really a 32c.im a 32 f now xxx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Did you have a lift too? Xx

Menu

I did indeed xxx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! What was the pain like with the lift? Xxx

Menu

Aww thank you. I didn’t feel a lot of pain tbh.just a bit uncomfortable but nothing I couldn’t deal with. Im 9 weeks post op now and they jyst feel like my own xxx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Aw thats brilliant and how are your scars so far hun!? Sorry for all the questions! Xxx

Menu

My scars are really good and it’s a small compromise to have a great shape and size xxx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Thats good!! I completely agreee! Xxx

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

hi hun, i had 300cc from a AA/A and reached a DD xx

Stef
    0p
    Menu

Wow thats amazing do you mind if i add you hhn? Xxx

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

go for it hun 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.