300 cc or 325 cc Started by: Lauren92

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Girls, I really need your help!

I’m having my op on 4th Jan with Mr Traynor and still feel so stuck on sizes. I’ma size 8/10, 5ft 6 and currently a small 34B cup. I don’t want to go huge, I just want boobs that look natural and in proportion. I have been offered HP over the muscle but I am so stuck between a 300 or a 325. Does anyone have any photos you wouldn’t mind sharing of both of the above sizes? xxxx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Hey hun the difference between 300/325 is literally a teaspoon fx

Emma 52
    52p
    Menu

Given those options I’d definitely be going 325. No point splitting hairs over such a small increase.

Hope that helps,

Emma

Emma 52
    52p
    Menu

Fran I think it’s closer to a tablespoon – but still – in the overall scheme of things that’s nothing.

Em x

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Lol @emma2410 Yeh ur right babe at tablespoon I’m such a doughnut!

I just knew it wasn’t much difference and I agree with 325!
    It’s only a small difference but u wana kind of get ur money’s worth!

I specifically went back to ask my surgeon for 325 as she initially said the most she would give me was 300.

If u don’t raise it prior to the op and ur unhappy with the sizes they’ve ordered on the day, the op gets cancelled.

I was just saying to myself it’s a bloody teaspoon Fran ???? ???? but I was adamant I wanted it. Thanks for the correction hun fx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Hun I had 325 hp unders I have pics one profile I’m just over 12week po xx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

X

Lauren92 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Toni they look great! What size are you now? Xxx

Toni 24
    24p
    Menu

I’m a 32dd but this past week or so there starting to hang out of my bras so going to get measured again I think xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.