30/12 highgate ba anyone?? xx Started by: laurabx

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey going for my ba on 30th Dec in highgate anyone booked in for this day too? Xx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

I am babe 🙂 xxxx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Which surgeon are u having ??? Xxx

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Dr Singh sweety, what about you?

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Me 2 🙂 well have to say hi when were there do u know when we get out admission times ? I’m seeing him Wednesday to discuss sizes etc wat cc are u having xxx

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

I’m not sure I would of thought around the 20th ish due to it being so close to Xmas but I could be wrong… Yeh defrost babe I cannot wait!! I see him on the 16th for my medical and just to discuss the sizes and everything I’m having 470cc babe xx

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Definitely ** oops

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Omg I’m so jell !! He will only give me 345:(:( but drool kept in touch wen u get ur admission time we can have a cuppa together:) xxx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

And a nose at each others results lol xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey! Had my date moved to Monday (30/12/13), Highgate with Dr. Singh too! 11:30am admission time!! See you both there and good luck!! Nearly here!! Sooo excited! 😀 xx

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Hey Katie mines 11 am I was told today is anyone going to be with you girls?

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

My mom and auntie are coming with me 🙂 was just going to be me and my mom but she was nervous driving home without somebody else in the car just in case I didn’t feel well. What about you? 🙂 x

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls i got my admission time yesterday 9 am so i have to leave mine ar 630 am !! See u girls there dxxx

CW85
    0p
    Menu

I’ve got Mr Singh at Highgate on Monday! Found out yesterday that my admission time is midday – eeek! Good luck girls 🙂 xx

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Whohoo nearly there girls so nervous even tho it’s my second time around. Heard really good things about Mr Singh so we are in good hands:) I will let you know where I’m there and we can have a lil chat hehe x

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Defiantly Laura so excited I’ve just had a random message off a new user trying to put me off bringing my child into the equation and everything !! Saying she knows what’s best ?! So weird !!! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey, I’ve just noticed I’ve been given the booklet for ‘Highfield’ Hospital.. In Lancashire in my pre-op?? I’m guessing they’ve just given me the wrong booklet as I’m deffo with Mr Singh on Monday and there’s no way he can be in two places at once!! Sooo excited now! xx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Really that’s so weird ?! Maybe ring highgate to confirm that you are defiantly there !! I’m so excited I can’t wait !!! Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I’ll give them a call 🙂 What are you taking with you Monday? Feel so unprepared! xx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

I’m taking my new onzie for after slippers dressing gown which I’m gunna wear home :)mouth wash tooth paste and tooth brush some mags phone charger hair brush and that’s about it Hun 🙂 wat size cc are you having ?! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Ohh okay 🙂 I’m having 420cc overs from a 32a 🙂 what about you? xx

Stella
    0p
    Menu

Best wishes with your BA I’m booked with dr singh at highgate on 8th 😉

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Em don’t worry babes everything will be fine, Ur doing it for yourself no1 else!! I’ve got a 19 month old lil girl too it’s all good. I will look forward in seeing you Monday xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.