310 cc overs – 30.10.12 Started by: laceymay

• Author

Yayy finally im team boobie club! ive finally done it.. had 310 overs yesterday morning. Just wanted to post my story as it really helped me when others did! so i left my house yesterday morning at 430 am, my partner drove to the riverside clinic, my admission time was 7 am and got there around 7.15, lovely lady on reception shown me and my partner to my room, very pleasently supprised, very clean and spacious. after around hlf and hour nurse came in got me in to my sexy paper pants and gown and stockings and told me the surgeon wil be in shortly. Buy this time i was absolutely bricking it and nearly tlked my self out of it! I completely freaked out couldnt stop sweating and had the worse tummy acke ever.. at around 8 am the surgeon came in and drew on me and told me i could either be having 340s under or 310s over, i really wanted to have overs so this stressed me out even more! she told me to calm down and that im second on the list so sum1 wil be collecting me at around hlf 8 / 9 o clock, 10 past nine the lovely nurse came to fetch me and took me to theatre, i burst into tears when i saw the room lol, they all calmed me down and finally sent me off to the land off nod! 2 hours later i was being woken up by a nurse and my first words where .. did i get overs lol. and YESS i did, the surgeon went with the 310 0vers and that made me feel much better and i went bck to me room and had a lil snooze. got bck to my room around 11.30 and felt really good. wasnt in much pain at all. had to wait hlf hour til i could have a cuppa! hadnt had anything since the night b4 so i was literally gagging lol had about 10 cups and just chilled out the rest of the afternoon. I have a lil girl so very rarely get chance just to lie there and chill so i made the most of it. nurses came and checked blood pressure and temp every hlf hour, my partner had to leave around 2 o clock to get bck for our little girl, so after he left i had my dinner ( tuna sandwich) then had tea around 6 ish ( spag bol) was very yummy actuli. Watched my soaps and tryed to get some kip but had a crap night, think i had about 1 hours sleep, i was constantly itching my body and face after calling the nurse she sed it was from the anestetic. Finally morning came and i stil felt preety good, i could put my hair up and even put a bit of slap on lol had abit of brekkie, nurse came round and gave me meds and explained everything i needed to know incase of any problems. my partner picked me up around 9 0 clock and now im at home. starting to feel abit sore, so just gtta try and take it easy i think, but deffo the best thing ive ever done, so glad i went threw with it, hope this helps girls, gnna put some pics up in amin, currently wearing a 24 d sports bra !! x message b4 adding please girl as gnna put personal pics on x

Menu

Was really good to read your story, im booked in for feb ao excited but one big worry i have is how i will cope with my two boys, i aee you said you had a little girl would you mind if i added you to keep an eye out for any updates for you? I’m having overs as well mostly as they apparently have a quicker recovery time. Xx

Menu

course you can, my lttle girls is 19 months at the min, so abit of a handfull, keeps trying to sit on my knee and bouncing around me lol i feel terrible not being able to give her a hug and to pick her up but cuz ive had overs i dont think it will be long, i think im gna have to def leave it a week to pick her up, my partners got just ova a week off with me so im not alone with her then my mums got a few days of when he goes bck to work just to give me a few extra days. x

Menu

I’ve added you thank u 🙂 my partners going to take a week of as well then il be on my own though. I’m dreading not being able to have the cuddles with my boys my surgeon has said if I’m worried keep a pillow down my top as extra reassurance lol. Xx

Menu

ha ha didnt think of that 1 .. thats a gud idea, you know wht size your going to x

Menu

Id like to get to a dd thats from a 34b, bit worried though when a lot of girls say they measure a dd but look a c find this confusing how implants can measure that much bigger then they look lol but tbh a lot of time when girls say that then I look their pics I think wow u do look a dd what u on about lol. What size u hoping to be xx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Aww so glad everything went ok lacymay told you it’s not as bad as you thought it would be but so pleased everything went ok Hun can I add you xxx

Menu

yeh its reli confusing katiebrad.. just caht with your surgeon about sizes they know best, i totally stressed my self out when it came to sizes, constantly looking at girls pics but every1 diiff,an ppl get the same size implant but end up complete diff sizes, reli confusing. i wanted to be a small d as im size 6/8 and im wearing a 34 d sports bra 🙂 sp very happy its just what i wanted. im going to add more pics tnyt so have a peek. .. thank you lynseygibz course you can add, im so glad i went threw with it .. so pleased xx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve added you Hun how you feeling today it’s a fab feeling having them done isn’t it and knowing its not as bad as you thought I was amazed that I was ok and it really wasn’t that bad lol xxx

Menu

best thing ive eva done!! lol ive had overs and love the size they are at the min just hope they dont go much smaller lol x

Menu

Hi Hun. Congrats on the new additions 🙂 I’m due to jaw my ba on the 1st December at riverside with mr m. How are you feeling now? I’ve got a 18 month old daughter so I hope it’s not as bad as I’m imagining :(. Is it ok if I add you? Or you can add me when you tea this 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.