32 empty small B – looking for around a D maybe DD – Surgery booked for June 8th Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    23p
    Menu

Hey girls just wondering if there is anyone else with similar stats to me. Im meeting the surgeon Mr Jallali on the 28th and super excited to go talk about sizes etc. If anyone with similar stats to me could tell me what cc’s they got and any photos I would be very grateful.

Cant wait to have them done waited so many years for this, I am beyond excited.

I am 5 ft 2 and a small size 10 would I look silly with a D/ double D cup thoughts?

xxx

Rebecca 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey kirsty, Im 5’5 and a size 6 and i had 330cc overs with Mr jallali on 23rd feb. I went and got measured for a sports bra last week and I’m a 32dd/e. He’s amazing honestly! I started off a very empty b.

@kirstykitten

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

Thanks Rebecca, your new boobies look amazing. I have mr jallali on the 8th of June seems so far away hope it comes round quick 🙂 xx

Rebecca 13
    13p
    Menu

Thank you :). Don’t worry the time will fly by. Good luck xxx

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

I think you would look great with D or DD . im 5’6 size 8/10 and had 350cc im currently measuring as a E.. x

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

sorry forgot to say I had 350cc moderate plus duals

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.