320 UHP Unders with Dr Mounir Started by: Jenny

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi everyone!

First time posting here! Met with Dr Mounir today, he was lovely. I think I’m going with 320 UHP unders and wondered if anyone had some before and after pics so I can get a rough idea on how they will look? Xx

Gemma 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi I had 350 uhp with doctor mounir, under the muscle even though dr mounir unders are infact partials… I will attach a before and after pic. X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for replying Gemma! You look amazing, and so natural. I’d be chuffed if I end up looking like that!

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

How do you know they are partials Gemma? I had unders with him today and was never told this. He kept saying ‘under the muscle’ x

kirsty 11
    11p
    Menu

i also had dr mounir yesterday & he said unders,nothing was me tioned aboutpartcials xx

Menu

Im also booked with mr mounir, got my pre op booked for 19th of this month & surgury 31st of july, I’m a nervous wreck to be honest. I’ve wanted this for so long I can’t believe it’s actually happening. Gemma yours look lovely. What’s your recovery been like etc, any info would be great xx

Ntenisa 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I’ve got my second appointment with Dr. Mounir on the 20th of this month and the surgery on the 31st. Would be great indeed to know how’s the recovery so far xx

kirsty 11
    11p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

i had 340cc hp unders with dr mounir yesterday! i love them & cant thank him enough. pains been alright so far – just stiff this morning but been having a walk round!! good luck xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I had 295ccUHP with Mr Mounir yesterday. He’s amazing, makes you feel at ease and was so nice when he checked up on me after. I couldn’t stop thanking him. I looked at my notes and seen it says sub-muscular (dual planes) so I think he separates the muscle slightly from your tissue. Recovery is not great I’m not going to lie, it’s not a crying pain just very tight and uncomfortable x

Ntenisa 10
    10p
    Menu

Hope both of you recover asap 🙂 it is normal to feel tightness of course, but its important to take it easy, soon you will feel normal again 🙂 I am having overs so I don’t know how that will be recovery-wise, I’ve read here its slightly less painful, but well we are all gonna go through it xx

Gemma 7
    7p
    Menu

Just Check with him but my unders were infact dual plane.. I really struggled with my recovery, for the first 2 weeks I was in quite a lot of pain, I struggled to sit up on my own, wash my self etc. I couldn’t lift my arms above my head without pain until about 3 weeks.. and I didn’t drive until about 3 weeks after… but everyone is different, I have seen some girls on here with unders with no pain at all. But i would deffo make sure someone can help you in the first week xx

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I checked my notes and they say dual plane. I’d never even heard of that! He literally only mentioned under the muscle. All I know is I’m in pain and struggling with everything at the moment haha. I’m hoping it doesn’t take me 3 weeks to feel normal though! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.