325 & 350cc Started by: Alice

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Hi girls.

So on Thursday I had met with Dr Traynor & booked my Surgery for 8th Aug in Preston.
    He advised 3 suitable sizes for me for what Im trying to achieve (different size in each due to my current asymmetry)’ 300/325, 325/350 & 350/375 Under Muscle, High Profile.
    I did all the trying on etc and decided the biggest size just felt too big for my body (currently a 34A), but the 325/350 felt just right.

I’m really aiming towards being a full C / Small D, I’m aware everyone reacts differently, but wondering what Size any of you girls have measured where you’ve also had these size implants?

Any feedback would be appreciated ladies 🙂 xxx

Amanda 10
    10p
    Menu

Mr Traynor offered me between 275 and 350 (overs) to achieve a D… currently 36b… so I’m also really interested to find out what other people got from 350s as that’s what I’ve gone for. I keep doubting my choice in case they are too big, then next minute I worry they’ll be too small! I wish my surgery was sooner than August so I didn’t have all this time to stress about it! Xx

Alice 14
    14p
    Menu

I’m literally in the exact same boat Amanda. One day I’m feeling positive I’ve chosen the right size, then the next I fear they’ll be too big as I’ve seen some girls achieving an E Cup with 350cc. But then everyone reacts so differently so it’s really hard to put a stamp on it!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.