325 or 350 hp implants from 32/34 a? Started by: Lucy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, just had my consultation with Mr Marcellino and am very happy about having 325 or 350 high profile implants! Exactly the size I wanted really I was just wondering if anyone on here has gone from an a with these size implants so I can see some accurate photos of what I’m going to look like afterwards? Would appreciate it, thank you! Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I had 350 mod+ overs feel free to add πŸ™‚

Meg 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, I’ve had similar but unders, would I be able to add you too? I’d love to see what mine might look like once the strapping has gone! Hope this is okay xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Of course @msxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi Lucy, I had 375cc overs with Mr Marcellino on Monday. I’m bigger built, but was very flat chested. I’m sort of wishing I’d gone 400cc now. Mine are still very swollen, they’ve actually gone like rock again today. I’ve got pics up for friends.. Xx

Menu

Hi girls, I’m due my BA tomorrow, having 350cc partials!
    Currently a 34B and was hoping for a 34D/DD, only worried it might be too small now!
    I’m 5’8 and size 8-10 so not sure about the end result!
    Added a few of you to see some pictures to compare, hope you don’t mind! πŸ™‚

danielle 18
    18p
    Menu

I had 325 mod plus unders feel free to take a look x

Crystal 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Danielle hope uou don’t mind the add but I’m also having 350cc with Mr monuir

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey feel free to add me and look at my pictures ☺️ I had 350cc hp overs 2weeks ago and currently wearing 32dd sports bra from a 32b love them and had no pain at all luckily xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.