325/350 Mod+ pictures Started by: Jade

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls

I have put up a few photos of how the boobs are coming along so feel free to have a look/ask any questions. They haven’t changed much in these 7 days at all! But hopefully they will start to soon.

Jade
    X

Menu

Hi jade iv added you hope that’s ok x

Tiffany 22
    22p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add just looking for some advice 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Jade hope you dont mind the add. Congratulations on your new set of boobs. xx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@mrsringo @tiffanyl0912 @indyatwal accepted girls 🙂 xx

Cheynne 18
    18p
    Menu

hope you dont mind the add xx

Keira 51
    51p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add xxx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@cheynnex @keiraparker accepted girls x

xHollyx 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add jade I’m booked 3rd February 34b having 400cc overs high profile x x

Menu

Congratulations! Hope you don’t mind me adding? X

louise 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hey there looking good how u coping with day to dsy things? where did u get ur bra from x

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi hun, hope u dont mind the add. Im having 300cc hp partials on friday. Hows the recovery going?

Kirsty 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey hope you don’t mind the add, I have my op on 27th Feb x

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@loujacoblaila thanks hun they still have so much shaping to do tho. They are still really tight and stretched and abnormal at the minute lol. I got my bra from amazon but I also got two from marks & spencers the ultrahigh zip front ones are really really good xx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@sarat hey 🙂 course not. The recovery is quite tough on me I didnt expect to feel as bad as I have been but its all worth it! Are you excited?! I would have loved to of got HP! X

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

Accepted you girls Xx

rachel 7
    7p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add I’m having 375 hours overs in March x

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add….I should be having my surgery in the next 2 months so just trying to prepare myself. X

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

I am really excited but starting to get a little bit nervous now!! Admission time is 7.30 am so hopefully will be done quite early x

Menu

I’ve added you! Hope you don’t mind 🙂 xx

Nina 48
    48p
    Menu

Hi Jade I have added you, hope that’s ok x

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@sarat I think I am just really impatient because the first few weeks/months they are changing still and they will get a lot more ‘normal’ looking as time goes on. You got HP so that means high profile- which while give you more of a projection (they will look bigger than someone with mod plus or moderate) they are mainly used on people with smaller frames because they arent wide implants. I got mod plus which is supposed to be less projection than yours but they are wider so you get more cleavage and side boob with moderate plus. But i think i would have preferred them to just look bigger lol. Yeah my admission time was 7:20 and I went down at 9:30 it all happened so quick xx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

Accepted all you girls xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I like the idea of mod+ implants, high profile scares me abit, just want a natural look 🙂 all this research is doing my head in lol xx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@alysia09 hey girly, yeah I love the idea of side boob and a cleavage but i just wish it also had a bit more projection (cant have it all can we) i was crazy on the research before i got my boobs done and I know how annoying it becomes so if you want to ask anything just message me 🙂 xx

cheryl 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi jade . Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂 I’m having 350ccon the 16th and would like so see some pics from girls that have had the Same sort of sizes x

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Added you as you have similar stats to me! X

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

Thanks Jade! I probably should have asked those kind of questions at my consultation lol. I am so excited for tomorrow!

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi jade would love to see pics having 350 on Friday xx what size sports bra are you in xx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@rose2611 sorry i went to accept you and pressed reject by accident so I just requested you lol. Ooh you excited?! What profile are you going for? I was a 34A/B before so they said to go up a band size too (glad i did) just for the swelling, so I started out in a 36DD sports bra and now in a 36D xx

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you, your pics are great, I’m nervous and excited, hp I’m having, did you have overs? As I am! They look amazing hope I have this result too would love a d or dd xx

Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add… I’m having 350 unders mod plus partials x

Menu

Hope you dont mind the add! 🙂 happy healing!! Xx

Hayley 40
    40p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add xx

Regina 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Aww Jade so happy for you they look so perfect!! I’m starting with pretty much the same as what you had and only 1 inch taller than you.. 350cc in 3 weeks ! Yay! xx

Kate 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi, hope you don’t mind the add, Had my initial consultation and have a meeting with Kazazzi on 10th March… but not sure how big he would advise to go? im 5’4″ and weigh 8 1/2 stone. Can anyone suggest an average size? don’t want to go over a dd I think.

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@figureclass aww thank you hun! Thats so sweet 🙂 ah how exciting!! This time will fly by i cant wait to see your results!! Keep me updated and good luck with everything xxx

Jade 12
    12p
    Menu

@katekate hey I am not too sure what he will suggest as every single person is different and requires a different size/profile to achieve the look that they want. What I would say is take a photo to show him what kind of look you would want the outcome to be as the surgeons dont really go by cup sizes they can only estimate what the cup size outcome will be. I had 350 but I would have taken bigger if i could have. But then you might not like the big bust look, its all personal preference 🙂 good luck with it all though xxx

Lucy 6
    6p
    Menu

hope you don’t mind the add,.xx

jamie-lee 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add I’m having 375 overs hp tomorrow xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.