325/350 xxxx Started by: Beth

• Author
    59p
    Menu

Can anyone with 325/350 implants share there photos please 🙂
    Currently booked in for the 6th and going with 325 but I don’t know if there going to be to small ://

Thank you xxxx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

Beth, I’ve literally just come around from surgery.
    I had the same dilemma, as I didn’t want to be too big, but opted for 350s as I figured if I’m putting myself through this, I don’t want to be too small, or end up feeling I need to wear extra padding again to fill my clothes.
    I’ll post pics when I’m feeling better, for now so far so good. Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@flossie ok lovely! hope you have a fab recovery lovely!!! Xxxx

Natasha 16
    16p
    Menu

I had 350cc’s 🙂
    Add me and you can see my pics xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Hi Beth I had 350/375 the 375 was in my smaller boob to match it up with the 350 in my larger boob. I was a natural c cup before surgery. Mine are overs xx ps I still have bruising from the surgery, doesn’t look very nice, sorry

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@xnatj91x @beckis thank you!! Can I ask what size were uses before op and did use have overs or unders?
    Thank you’s xxx

Daisy 21
    21p
    Menu

I had 350cc in the right (left in pic) and 300xx in left (right in pic) High profile overs from an A. I also had a nipple lift so you can’t see much at this stage x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

I was stuck between 350 and 375, literally terrified of having massive boobs. I spoke to Mr Traynor on the morning and he said 375, he said the difference is barely anything. I’m happy I went with the extra 25cc now as they dont look too big at all xx

Anna-Marie 20
    20p
    Menu

hi Jessica same here I am having 350 right 375 left.. what are you now?

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Hey I only had my surgery on Tuesday so I have no idea what size I am. I’m happy though cause they don’t look too big at all xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.