34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? Started by: Abi

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi I’ve wanted a boob job for 20 years now and after feeding two kids I’m an empty A. I was looking into surgery last year and putting it off as I’m scared. Wondered if anyone has had implants from an A cup and what they chose? Any help and photos would be great before I book an appointment. Also how much their surgery was . I’ve saved £2000 and was going to get a credit card. Thanks ladies

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Abi I had my surgery 1 week ago and got strapping of today! My boobs and nipples are so swollen and hard at the moment! I was a 32A and I got 275cc I said j wanted to be a full C cup xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Abi 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

For 10 years I mean ?

Robyn 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi, I was also an a after feeding our 2 children and I went for 325cc high profile round implants. I would of gone bigger if I could but now I am 13 days post op I think the size suits my frame. If you book an appointment you can always try different sizes on to see what you like. I also made some rice bags to test them for when I was looking for my sports bras (they are not 100% accurate but do give you some sort of idea)
    Not allowed to talk about prices on here but mya do offer finance. I did half up front as deposit and then the other half in 10 monthly instalments with them which is interest free. Hope this helps xx

Abi 2
    2p
    Menu

Omg Megan this is exactly the size I was when I breast fed and it was just the right size! They look amazing. How much did your surgery cost?

Abi 2
    2p
    Menu

Not allowed to discuss prices on here just read that! Sorry I’m new to all this!

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

My picture is not attatchjng for some reason if you look on my profile and look at the topics started by me is the one that say eeeek op today xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was exactly your size before Abi, breastfeeding also left me very empty on top, horrible droopy nipples & uneven in size. Best for babies, definitely not for mammys haha! I had 375 high profile implants under the muscle. If you add there’s a comparison of my before & after in my photos. I’m 3 weeks post op now 🙂 xx

Abi 2
    2p
    Menu

I appreciate all this information ladies. Glad I breast fed obviously, and my boobs are same size and perk but absolutely zero form and body now. Very lifeless and I’m dreading the summer and certain top styles as I feel so boyish. How was everyone’s surgery experiences? Once you have seen a consultant how quick after is the operation booking?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Surgery is a breeze the day itself goes so quickly I thought I’d be so bored waiting about in the hospital to go to theatre but it flew in! Obviously every surgery has risks but the resting up afterwards is the hardest part haha! Have you an idea of which surgeon you want? That could impact your waiting time but mine was only 5 weeks from my first appointment to surgery! Good luck, it’s one of the best things you can do for your confidence 🙂 xxx

nina 5
    5p
    Menu

I was a 34a and had 250cc under the muscle 10 days ago

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Nina ,did you have round or teardrop if you don’t mind me asking ? X

nina 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi I had rounds under the muscle hun x

Abi 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks Samantha what clinic did you have yours at?

Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu

Chelmsford – essex. Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 390 HP overs I’m nearly 4 weeks PO, the photo was taken at 3 weeks xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

@aimeemx
    Hope you dont mind but i added you as a friend
    Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.