34 B to a 34 DD :D!!!! Started by: Jackie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Finally, 6 weeks has passed and I got the all clear yesterday to go and get measured :)!

I was a 34 small B and had 385/415 round natrelle overs and have been measured at a 34DD and I LOVE them :)!

Good luck to all of you on your new boobie journey :)! Xx

emma 3
    3p
    Menu

Arh congrats … Im half way there .. 3 weeks to go!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

Jackie
    0p
    Menu

Aw thanks Emma! Not long to go at all! It’ll fly by!

What size are you hoping to end up? Xx

emma 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope so, to be honest, I cant believe it has been 3 weeks already! Im hoping for D, but Im not sure they look like that, probably more a full C – You must be happy with yours they look fab xxx

Menu

ooh emma I would say you are def going to be more than a d they look huge ๐Ÿ˜‰ glad your happy with your new assets Jackie ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

That’s amazing! Where did you get measured. I’m nearly 5 weeks can’t wait although mine def have got smaller ๐Ÿ™ I’ve gone down to a D sports bra! Gutted xx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

U look great Jackie x

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jackie
    That’s fab, really pleased for you. Have you been bra shopping yet? I find it over whelming to be honest.
    I went again today to be measured at M&S and they were lovely, and was measured an E there also at Ann Summers too so happier than being an F. Brought 3 bra’s because I was advised that now im able to go back to gym I’ll probably go down a back size. Im happier now snyway with a E and happier still that I can start spin again. :))) xx

Maria
    0p
    Menu

Congratulations, I’m a b cup and hoping for a DD/E, I am undecided on natrelle 450/485 or 520cc. So excited xx

Jackie
    0p
    Menu

Well I originally went to get measured at Debenhams but to be honest…………. they weren’t very good at all! The woman asked me what size I was at the mo and I told her I’d had a BA and that it was the first time I was getting measured and she was a bit like ‘oh……. I’m not trained for that so I’ll just tell you your back size’…? So I told her not to worry and went to Ann Summers instead ๐Ÿ™‚
    I haven’t done a big bra shop yet – I just picked up some t shirt bras, but I’m going to do a nice bra shop this weekend to see if I can pick up some nice push ups/lacey numbers!! Gail, I’m going on my first run tonight – Im going to wear two sports bras to try ad keep them under control :)! I’m actually looking forward to do exercise though.. I feel like my butt has doubled in size! haha!
    Maria, are you have overs or unders? I had 385/415 and I am a DD – if you’re having overs I think the 450s or 485s will give you the result you’re after, if you’re having unders, I recon the 520s will be best! Then again…. every one it different ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m excited for you though – when’s your op? xx

Maria
    0p
    Menu

Hiya, I’m having overs, I think my PC is ordering all. 3 sizes so I can choose on the day. I have to have two different sizes to even them up too :-). I’m going to highgate on 8th November, so excited!! I go on holiday Wednesday so will only have two days till my op once I’m back ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Jackie, I’m 34 b at the mo and I’m hoping to be dd. The surgeon suggested 340 though, now I’m thinking of going bigger as I don’t wanna be disappointed.
    I’ve added you, hope that’s okay xXx

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Jackie
    I’ve just ordered a shock absorber so I’m going to try running when it comes and see what movement I have.
    Let me know if you find some nice push up bra’s because I haven’t find any yet :(( xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.