340 cc from A Cup??? OHMY :( Started by: Katie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey, anyone who’s had 340cc from an A what size roughly did you come out at? I’m worried mine are going to look too small 🙁 I thought i was having 360cc but I’ve only been offered 340 🙁 HELP!!!!

fox
    0p
    Menu

I don’t match your stats. But 20cc really isn’t much so don’t worry <3

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

I’m a 34aa/a & I was told if I had 340 I should b a D, 380 DD, havin op sun so will find out then 🙂 I’m similar stats 2 u xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

You should be a D/DD with that implant size.

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

I was a 34a-b, had 340cc implants and am now a 34d 🙂

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I am a 34 AA/A and having 325cc unders hoping to be at least a 34C anything bigger will be a bonus.

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Several girls on here went for 340s and ended up with E cups so think you will be happy with size!

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Iv had 340 unders I’m a 32DD/E so you’ll be big compared to an A Hun xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I’m an A/ small B and I’m having 340cc too, I said I didn’t want to look unnatural and Dr Traynor said they’ll be roughly full C small D with that implant size xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Girls!! Means alot and really has put my mind to rest!!! <3 xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Im having the same worry! im currently a small B and the largest i have been offered is 340! I dont want to spend all this money to still have small boobies 🙁
    anyone with similar stats to me had this size? 5ft7 9st7 size 8??? xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

I had 310s and strapping off today. They really suit my frame and I thought they looked massive! I was 32a/b 5ft 3 just over 7 stone. They are certainly not small but don’t look fake but they are not obvious in clothes….so depend what you are looking for!

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Nicole.
    hope you dont mind the add.
    I want to look natural so maybe kazzazi is rite, he knows whats best after all! xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Not put any up without strapping yet…bit of bowling balls at moment will do in next couple of days though. I had partials so need to drop and fluff! X

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Check out the other lady jenn3 she had 250cc from an a cup and is measuring 32dd. They look fab! So if want natural don’t think you will be disappointed!

Katie
    0p
    Menu

WOW! Kazzazi has told me that i will acheive a D from a B with 340s arghhh hope im not gonna be huge now! @jenn3 hope you dont mind the add! xx

Katrina
    0p
    Menu

Hi I had my op Friday I had 450cc naturelle from 34a to 34dd sports bra? But thry don’t look that big xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I know Katie it’s worrying but the girls on here have put my mind to rest! Thank god!! We will have BIG BOOBIES!!! I saw her’s nicole i think i’ve added her just so i can have a peek!! As we’re not too far off stats!!! xx

Blaire
    0p
    Menu

I had 340cc overs and I’m a 30F! Most girls end up with atleast an E so don’t worry 🙂 xxx

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

considering 150CCs as a rule is a cup, 20cc’s is a tiny amount and there’s probably a reason that was what you were offered.
    I had 300CC overs from an A and am now a DD xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

It may be the profile they come in …I was offered 310 and 340 and I asked for the 325 but they came in a lower profile which wouldn’t have worked with my frame so he wouldn’t use the 325cc. Measure out 20cc it’s basically four medicine spoons of liquid. Won’t affect size at all.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.