340 cc too small?? Started by: lucy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Im wanting to know if any of you girls have had 340 cc?? Mr Kazzazi has suggested i have 340 cc unders im just not sure wether thats going to give me the size I want. Im currently a 30B size 8 and 5″4. I don’t want my boobs to be massive but reading some reviews online girls are disappointed with 340 cc. I just want to know I will be happy with the results HELP!!!

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

I had 340cc overs last week. I was a 34a and absolutely love my new boobs! Not really sure yet what size i am (surgeon said it’d make me a D and I’m def not bigger than that) but they are perfect for my frame and everyone says they look really natural. I’m 5″3 and size 8-10.

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

That’s good to hear that your 340s looks good sarah.

I am currently 32/34 AA/A and I am having either 295c or 325cc and I am hoping to be a C/D

Menu

I’m 5ft2, size 6 clothes, was a 32b/30c, had 340cc in my bigger boob and 380cc in my in my smaller boob to even me up and went for over the muscle. I haven’t been measured yet but I bought a 32dd bra and it fits! Well at least I think it does haha Xxx

lucy
    0p
    Menu

Thank you so much made me feel better about it I think it’s because I’m having unders and I’ve heard it makes them smaller :/ lot to think about

Emma
    0p
    Menu

I had 340 unders with kazzazi two weeks ago add me xx

lucy
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Emma yours look so nice and natural that’s what I want to go for what size were you and what size are you now?? Xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Had 340 unders 6 weeks ago, im size 8 5.2 tall .. Love my size their bosters haha

Emma
    0p
    Menu

I was a 32a/small b bit not sure what I am now as I’m only 2 weeks post op but a 32d doesn’t fit me my boyfriend bought me one but doesn’t fit 🙂 xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Is it ok to add you Emma. I am having 325cc unders in 5 weeks.

SJ
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 340cc overs but I’m a DD/E cup hoping to go to a F, I’m 5″8 and a size 12 xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Emma your pics look brill. Gives me great confidence that my 325ccs will give me what I am hoping for.

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou Laura 🙂 I’m very pleased with them! Good lick with yours will have to let me know how you go on xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Certainly will. I am getting really excited now…..

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.