340 partial moderate profile x Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls anyone had these?
    After panicking on the size, which I’m now happy with. I’m now panicking on the profile, think they may be too subtle xXx

Olivia
    0p
    Menu

Hey Leanne, im have 345cc natrelle full profile overs. What did ur surgeon recommend? Mine said full profile so that’s why I have gone with it and I wanted some projection!x

C 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Leanne – what size are you now?
    I read that full profile is good if you have a small back and want full boobies with a close cleavage and moderate is good for people with wider backs and has less projection front ways – the way to get more projection with a moderate profile implant is to go up in cc’s – if you have wide set hips moderate is good for balancing it out also.
    Hope this is helpful 🙂
    I deffo wanted projection and for my implants to fit my frame hence why I went for full profile – just trying to decide on cc’s 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@olivia. He didn’t recommend anything just the size really. My PC said moderate coz I want natural looking. I’m having CUIs, could this be why? XXx
    @ C I’m a really empty 34B, PC said my back size is smaller but it’s what I’m comfy in. Thanks for the help. I didn’t really want a massive change, just full boobs. But looking at everyone’s now, they all look amazing, I’m so confused with what I want ha. Ops next Friday, arghhh xXx

C 5
    5p
    Menu

Oooh exciting !! Yeah I wanted bigger and fuller so hence the full profile – its all pretty confusing though!! But if your not looking for a massive change you should be fine with moderate – If you want to ask more questions you could always try to schedule another consultation with your surgeon? Mt PC said you can have as many as oyu like (within reason) and they’re all free so why not lol! Do you mind if I add ya hun? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

No course not, I’ve accepted. I m totally confused i think I’ll stick with what I’ve been told. I thought of that but I was only there on Tuesday. I tried the sizers on but my PC wasn’t there I was with the receptionist and she just give me loads of random ones she found. I’ve been ringing my PC for over 2 weeks and she’s still not called me back, useless. Thanks for all the advice xXx

C 5
    5p
    Menu

No probs hun 🙂 Really?? my PC is pretty good – follows up and really open and friendly although I’ve been waiting a few days for my final pricing :/ – what office are you going through doll? Im in London going through Fenchurch St. xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah, I’ve not spoke to her in weeks. Her phone always goes straight through to answer machine. I’m with chelmsford, they’re all really nice, apart from that xXx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.