350 and 375 unders with Dr Andrea! Started by: Janine

• Author
    15p
    Menu

I had my consultation with Dr Andrea and he was lovely and knows exactly what he is talking about. I will be getting 350 in my left and 375 in my right, when I tried the implants on they felt perfect so hoping they feel like that when I get them done, only 26 days to go.
    Has anyone else had two different sized implants?? And has anyone had this size?
    Thanks in advance xx

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

Anyone? Lol x

Menu

Hi I’m getting exactly the same as you in 10 days time! So afterwards I shall let you know how it goes as I don’t know many people who have had the different sizes either. Are you having a uplift also sorry??x

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi, oh great the first person I have heard getting those sizes. How are you feeling about it?
    No I’m just getting enlargement xx

Menu

At the moment it’s just excitement! I am getting the uplift aswell as enlarge, I hear that the heeling is abit more painful/uncomfortable than a normal enlarge so a tiny bit worried about that, what size are you now? And what date is your op?? X

Menu

Hey! I’m getting the exact same size, (I didn’t even think there was a difference in size) i’m currently a 32b and want to be a d/dd. My surgery is 13th October and I can’t wait!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.