350 cc pics Started by: gina

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hi girls..I’ve uploaded some before and after pics so feel free to have a look. I had 350 cc high profile partial implants. X

Katrina 41
    41p
    Menu

@gina1 They look fab already. …congrats x

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu

Hi Hun hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 350cc on Wednesday. @gina1

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 350cc unders on the 22nd may !!

gina 11
    11p
    Menu

No problem girls, I’ve accepted x

Anita 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Gina, hope its ok iv added you as I am due for 325cc implants on the 28th May but am going to ask for 350cc as I’m worried about them being a tad small! Boob greed its an awful thing!! lol x

gina 11
    11p
    Menu

Awh good decision hun..hope they agree! Sure I’ll accept now x

Hayley 21
    21p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 350cc on 9/6. What does partials mean I’m new to all this x

gina 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi hun it’d half under n half over the muscle..your surgeon will go through what’s best for u though x

Hayley 21
    21p
    Menu

Oh right thanks . There’s so many words people use that I don’t understand he just said I was having overs because I had children . Also which look bigger under or over? Hope you don’t mind all the questions but for some reason when I try to start a forum to find out more it won’t let me xx

Wendy 6
    6p
    Menu

Under tends to look more natural and tend to be the method used if you have little breast tissue ie due to having smaller breast a anyway or reduced tissue due to breastfeeding/having kids. Mine has become ’empty’ looking and a it saggy post children so I was offered partial unders xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.