350 or 375? i can't decide! :( Started by: Nic

• Author
    78p
    Menu
    +2

I’m SOOO indecisive. My op is weds ad I can’t decide which size I prefer. I said to Dr Treynor I wanted to be a D/DD… I’m 5ft4 and a size 8. I thought I was a 32C but he quickly pointed out I was more like an A/ B (dying haha) with a 28 or a 30 back! Both times I tried 350 and 400 on and decided I’d be happy with 375 but now i’m worrying in case they’ll be that little bit too big?! I’m a top flapper and can not make up my mind :O xx

Michie 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya, I was having the same problem but decided on the larger implant (550cc) although my frame is much larger than yours! After weeks of going back and forth in my head I decided that I’d rather be a little larger than what I originally wanted than ending up too small. x

ClaJane 10
    10p
    Menu

I’m the same as Michie… I’ve decided to go for the bigger implant of 500cc, I had the choice of 400, 450 and 500. I’d rather be bigger than expected than be disappointed by being smaller than I wanted. 🙂 xx

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

yea, most people seem to be saying go for bigger… before and after their op! im just panicking incase they look fake on me :O I know ill be happy either way as they’re much bigger than what ive got now! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.