350 post op unders Started by: Amyduig

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Uploaded a photo 16 days post op with unders for anyone who wants to see my progress. They’re changing so much everyday it’s crazy! Hoping they keep on getting closer together!!

Wiewie 3
    3p
    Menu

What cup size u think ur now?!xxt

Amyduig
    0p
    Menu

I’m not sure chick I’m currently wearing a 34dd sports bra it’s a bit tight though so think I’m going to get a bigger one… I asked me traynor for a full c/ small d cup so hopefully will end up around that xxx

Natalie 13
    13p
    Menu

Hope u don’t md the add im getting mine done 8th 375cc unders how u feeling?xx

harriet 6
    6p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add, do you think the swelling will go down that much? What size did u start as? Xx

Wiewie 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m 34a I asked for full c small d cup too, he gave me options 300 325 350cc I think ill go for 325cc as ur dd now…do u think there is much swelling to go down still?maybe you will end up with d… It’s so difficult to pick a size …xx

Amyduig
    0p
    Menu

I haven’t really got much swelling left I don’t think at first a lot of my cheat was noticeably swollen but it seems to have all gone down now! Apparantly there’s barely any noticeable difference between 25cc though so you might be best going for the biggest size he offered to avoid boob greed! Xxxxxx

Donna 3
    3p
    Menu

They look great hun x

Amyduig
    0p
    Menu

Natalie I found the pain fine!! obviously a bit of discomfort and acheyness as youd expect but nothing too bad to be honest!!
    and Harriet I started 32 A! xxxxxxx

Ashleigh 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Amy, I hope you don’t mind me adding you? I’m also having 350cc unders so would love to see your pictures x

Menu

I’m undecided between 325cc and 350cc is it ok if I add you @aduignan xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.