350/375 HP overs day 2 Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Morning all.
    I am so happy because I had a great nights sleep last night, I cant believe I didn’t wake up once. Thanks to a recommendation on this forum I bought a back rest from Argos and it is fantastic! it is adjustable so I can change the angle from sitting straight up when reading or watching TV to lying back a little more for sleeping. Its also really firm so more comfortable than just pillows by them selves. I have the back rest then 2 pillows and my V pillow over the top and its really, really comfortable, just thought I would pass on the tip for those struggling to sleep at night xx I will try and post a pic xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Here is the backrest £22 from Argos

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Try again..

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

I have woken up feeling really well after such a good nights sleep. I slept with icepacks zipped into my bra so maybe this has helped reduce the swelling and bruising. I dont feel sore today, i’ve not taken any painkillers yet because I feel fine.
    Changing my bra to a bigger size has really helped me feel more comfortable.
    I am taking Arnica tablets and using Arnica cream 3 x a day.
    Gel filled ice packs are absolutley wonderful for reducing pain.
    The back rest has been a really great investment.
    I am drinking plenty of water.

So I have woken up almost pain free and full of energy. I feel like going out because I am bored sitting in, but I know its only second day after op and my stitches will be very vulnrable, I don’t want to split them so I am going to be good and try my best to rest today, but tomorrow I think I will venture out for a coffee trip.
    So day 2 so far so good.

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

here is todays boobie pic. They are still feeling very full and big, skin feels stretched. Underneath is starting to get really itchy and the sides are feeling a little bit tender. When i stand up after sitting i can feel the stitches pulling and boobs feel a achy when I initially stand up, then they settle.
    I like the look and size of them, but it feels so weird today that they are my new boobs, it will take time to get to know them and make friends with them if you know what I mean haha…
    bruising is coming out around the incisions and sternum, but is actually not as sore as yesterday.
    i had a strange sensation when i got up first thing today, I could feel fluid gurgling in my lungs when I breathed in, made me want to cough, but I daren’t cough incase I burst my stitches. It took a few deep breaths to clear it, so I am assuming this is to do with the slight swelling between my boobs, excess fluid. its gone now though

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

here with bra on…

Daria m 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Is it Macom or M&S bra love ? Your boobies are beautiful. Cant wait to have my done on 18th of May

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

And fully clothed. Although my boobs feel really big when Im undressed, with clothes on I feel like they look completley in proportion with my figure, they don’t look so massive that everyone can tell I’ve had a BA. I just wanted to show the difference between the undressed and dressed photos for girls worrying about going to big. The pictures of naked boobs can make them look really big, but when dressed they look fine.

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

and again

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

i have found the M&S ones much more comfortable. I was a 34 C before my op and I ordered the medium Macom i-bra. it was way to small, digged in loads around my incisions. I put it on staright after my op, but it was to uncomfortable, i haven’t worn it since. Although I think when the swelling goes down and the incisions have healed I am sure i will wear it again, probably for the gym when I will need a really firm, supportive bra, so money not wasted i hope:)
    M&S make sure you get a band size up from your usual size. I got a 36DD, but yesterday i sent hubby out to buy a 36E and it feels perfect. Very important to find a comfy bra as we have to wear it 24/7
    good luck with your op Daria @daisy92 it will come round really quick, very exciting xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey hun. Congratulations your assetes look amazing. They do look huge with bare skin. But actually in cloths they dont look big at all.

What size did you get and what size was you? Sorry you may have said and i may have missed it?
    The Bra????
    Whats your recommendations?? Im seeing mixed review’s?

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Sorry got the size its on the title ????????

Ash 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you for theverything helpful advice Becki I love reading your posts 🙂 your boobs look absolutely amazing you must be so pleased 🙂 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.