350/375 HP overs the journey unfolds…. Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls
    Yes first thing I wanted to do today was paint my nails ????, deffo feel bare without them.
    Just an update on day 1.
    I am feeling really sore, bruised, skin feels stretched and they feel heavy and like they are sticking right out ???????? the scars are a bit stingy if I move to quickly and they feel itchy as well. It’s difficult to sleep sitting up.
    My boobies look MASSIVE to me today!! Probably swollen, I can’t get over how big they look, but I love them already. I feel like they will be the perfect size when they settle down a bit.
    I know I am facing quite a few days of pain and discomfort, but it’s not unbearable. Ice packs, cold cabbage leaves, arnica tablets, arnica cream, paracetamol and ibuprofen all help.
    The ice packs feel amazing make sure you have them ready in the freezer, u will definitely use them!!!
    My Mum, hubby and daughter have been a great help today, it’s soooo import to have people around to help with house work and meals.
    I just got hubby to pick up a back rest support from Argos (£22) brilliant for sitting propped up and it’s adjustable, I am hoping I sleep a bit better with it tonight.
    And I had to order a bigger bra, the other 2 were really really uncomfortable.
    I was a 34c before op I just got a 36E from M&S today, M&S bras deffo more comfy than the Macom one.
    I got a 36 width because 34 was really digging in near my incisions.
    Just a little update for you.
    Hope I’m not scaring you, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be, but make sure u get things organised for pain relief when u get home.
    I don’t feel like I need stronger pain killers, what I am taking is enough xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Thanks for the update! Have you taken anymore pictures today? I need to get my hands on some ice packs! xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Todays photo in a bra so hopefully you can see they don’t look to big in proportion to the rest of my body

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

unzipped…

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

You can see the bruising coming up around the underneath of each breast and in between, also my nipples are very stretched as is all my skin, feels very tight. I feel mainly quite numb, but every now and then feeling some pins and needles sensation. I cannot stress enough how good icepacks feel, they are a MUST!!
    it feels so weird looking at them in the mirror, its like I’ve always wanted these boobs, I just can’t wait for them to heal a bit so I can try on all my clothes and underwear.
    I will deffo not feel up to going out of the house for a few days, I’m really nervous of knocking them, they are very tender.
    i know how much I looked for photo’s and updates of other girls surgery so I will try and post regular updates and share the highs and lows with you all. xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Thanks so much for your updates, really helps! You look fab, no wonder your so pleased. Yours do look very big, doubting my size now haha! xx

Nikitta 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

Ah wow!! Your boobs look so big and natural! They’re amazing glad your not feeling too rough today itl only get better from here. Happy healing 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

My boobs were so numbed from the ice packs i managed to try all my shirts on, it feels so good to fill my tops out, already my clothes look better!! I have told my close family and friends (select few) but by boobs look so big people are bound to notice haha will give them something to gossip about.
    I think they must look so big because of swelling, but I did have a size C/D cup before so I knew 350/375 would go to roughly an E cup which was big enough for me.
    Wishing you all happy, healthy speedy recoveries girls xx

Michie 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Becki, they look lovely! big but natural.. I’ll have my new girls in a week and I’m hoping they come out like yours.
    Happy healing xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

@benzeeWhat size did you have Michie, do they feel a lot better after a week, has the swelling and bruising started to go down yet. Wishing you a very happy healing also xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

@nikitta95 Thankyou Nikkita for sending me positive vibes 🙂 have you been back in work again today, it sounds like your healing is going well. Please keep us udated hun xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@jessy6067 Jessica i am soooo excited for you having yours done, I think you are getting closer to deciding whether to go over or under and what size you will have. hope u are feeling good hun xx

Nikitta 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

Haha every one loves a gossip! I hated to talk about my “fake boobs” to begin with but my fella told me to embrace them!! So what there fake they are perfect and they are mine on my body lol.

Yeah I went back to work full time yesterday it’s going strangely well so far.. doesn’t feel like I’m overdoing so I’m gonna keep doing what I’m doing so far 🙂 I will keep you updated 🙂 hopefully had the dressings off next week if I get an appointment.

Let me know how your second night goes hope you sleep better (I found twisting the bottom half of my bottom on my side made it feel less like I was on my back) xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@benzee sorry Michie I misread your message you are having your op in a week, really exciting, I bet you are counting down the days. i look fwd to seeing how your journey goes.
    Nikkita u are amazing wonder woman!! Don’t know how you manage such a manual job aswell, does your boyfriend like your new boobies better now they are over xx he sounds like he sticks up for you and supports you which is really important, big up for all the lovely husbands and boyfriends that pay, look after us and then support our decision to have bigger boobies deffo big up to those good guys haha xx

Nikitta 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

Amen haha. He does love them now and says they look bigger too… he’s just impatient because he wants a play haha! How’s your hubby with your new beauty’s?

Also how did you sleep last night? Any better xxx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

I’m so annoyed at the minute. When I had my second surgeon consultation, I didn’t see the PC after, didn’t feel the need to as I already had two length apps with her and my second consultation was solely to ask his opinion on unders. My appt was 4pm, he was running behind and plus I was on nightshift that night. I told the girl on reception that I didn’t need to see my PC afterwards and she said that was fine. Now I’ve been informed that I didn’t sign the paperwork which Mr Traynor wrote on. My surgery is on Tuesday. The earliest I can get in is on Friday morning as I’m at work a 13 hour shifts tomorrow. They now contacting head office to see whether this is okay but might be too late. I’m so annoyed. I don’t understand why I can’t just sign it on friday? Along as I sign it then whats the problem. Surgery will probably be cancelled now. Frig sakeeee

Nikitta 57
    57p
    Menu

That’s tomorrow morning? Surely that should be fine if you pop in and sign it quick there’s plenty of time until your op… let us now how this goes? I really hope it goes ahead for you! Don’t stress too much you’ll have new boobies soon 🙂 xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Saturday I mean. I can only go in on Saturday morning. Why the frig have they just told me now? Like seriously Ahhh xx

Nikitta 57
    57p
    Menu

Can they not email the paper work to you and you sign it and email it back? Xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Becki they look amazing and so natural already! Bet your over the moon, good to hear your coping well the ice packs were a god send to me to! I literally had them on me all day 2 and 3 haha mind felt massive day 2 and I was doubting myself but a lot of it was swelling. You can tell already they really suit your frame, I look at my boobs now and he’s hard to imagine what my old ones looked like cos it feels like these ones should of always been mine haha hope you carry on healing well, so good once your past that first week! It’s all upwards from there 🙂 xx

@jessica
    I had mr traynor and never signed any paperwork in person, I did it all over email with an E signature so maybe ask your pc to do that xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

I’ve said all of this in email to her, she said she needs to speak to head office so probably won’t hear back till tomorrow. Just my blood luck. @danielle101 Did you not sign anything at your consultation? You know when he discussed sizers and placements and all the risks. Did you not sign the paper he wrote on? X

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Sorry yes I did sign that, that’s the only paperwork I ever physically signed. Aw I hope you get it sorted, don’t see why you can’t just sign it Saturday, make sure you keep on her back about it x

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu
    +1

I will do! Just annoyed it’s been mentioned this late xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.