350/375 unders! Started by: Sharnie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I am 1 day post op with 350/375 unders! I had my surgery on the 12th with Dr Marcellino at the Fitzroy. All the staff were absolutely amazing from the time I got to my room to the time I left & it felt so reassuring to know I was in great hands. Im very sore under my armpits and I feel completely numb from the nipple down, I hope this is normal? But I’m amazed I finally have boobs even if they do look like rockets at the moment haha. Here’s my first pic!! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jo 35
    35p
    Menu

Congratulations! How exciting! Happy healing! xx

Sharnie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thank you! Xx

Leah 4
    4p
    Menu

Aw they look so good! What size was you before if you don’t mind me asking? I’m still deciding between 375 or 400cc… HP or UHP. What did you end up choosing? Bet you are soo please! 🙂 happy healing! X

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@leahxoxo def go for 400 xx

Sharnie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Leah, thank you! I literally had no cup size at all! I was wearing a 32a but didn’t even fill that out! I had 350 & 375 high profile unders, my surgeon said I couldn’t go any bigger than that because I didn’t have enough breast tissue. I would definitely choose the biggest your offered. If I could have done I would have gone with bigger lol xx

Leah 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m just scared they are going to look too big, especially if they are UHP too… I’m still deciding between HP and UHP never mind the cc size lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.