360 – 70 CC overs – wanting a small B to D or DD Started by: Holly

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls

Had my surgeon consultation today with Dr Schiavone and said I want to go from a small B to around a DD .. He suggested 360 poss 70 overs with medium projection (said I wanted them so still be abit natural looking!), I’m a size 10-12, had anyone else had anything similar??

Thanks xx

Menu

Hi hun, im a size 12 and started at a 34b! I had 385cc medium proj overs soft touch implants and at 4 weeks post op am measuring roughly a 34E! Mine are really natural, iv jus posted some pics so feel free to add me so u can see 🙂 xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Ah sounds like I’m on the right track then! :D! I just commented on your post and added you lol! How you feeling now? X

Menu

I feel great! I found the whole process pretty easy to be honest! If u look back at my previous threads i posted a massive essay on how iv found th whole thing, including op and recovery! But basically it was uncomfotable but beside the odd twinge not painful! Even when i woke up after th op i felt brill! It really is the best thing i hav ever done!!! Xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Ah just had a look at your piks they look really good! Good to see the diff stages as well, bet your chuffed!! Can’t wait now! X

Menu

Yeh its amazing looking back at how much they change n im glad i kept a photo diary 🙂 yeh i bloody love them! Ha! I know how u feel, makes u really impatient seeing everyone else doesnt it! Wont b long till its ur turn tho 🙂 xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Nope short time to wait after not being happy with them for so many years! And yep think you’ve inspired me to do a daily pik too! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.