375, 400 or 450cc? Started by: Catherine

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hi, I’m all booked in for my BA on 7th Nov and have been given the option of 375, 400 or 450cc. I’m 5’6 and a size 12. I’m currently a 34A and hoping to go up to a D or small DD.
    I’ve done the rice test but I’m still really unsure of which size to go for to get the size I’m after and without them looking too fake.
    Any advice or thoughts would be fab!
    Thank you xx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Hun, I’m the same still unsure what size to pick 🙁 for the rice test how much did you measure out for 375cc xx

Menu

Hi Catherine, I went from a large 34A / small B and asked for DDs, I had 450cc HP Overs with Dr Traynor 13 days ago, had a rough measure of myself last week and the Internet guessed a 36DD at that time, still got to wait for them to drop and fluff but they’ve started to settle down a bit now x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Also, I’m 5ft 10 and a broad size 10 in tops, sometimes have to get a size 12 because of my shoulders!

Clare 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

hello,i have my op 7th nov ,im going for 400cc as dr says that will suit my frame best!!
    I’m 5ft 6 and a size 10 top and 12 bottom! cant wait! leaving it upto him if over or under and having high profile!
    getting very excited/nervous now 🙂
    the majority of forums I have read the girls have always said they are glad they went bigger rather than smaller!!

Catherine 7
    7p
    Menu

Thanks girls. Maybe I’ll think about the 400cc then as in the middle and should get a good D out of it!
    Danielle-I measured out 375 grams of rice as I’ve read that it’s 1gram per cc. Eeek! Excited but nervous too!

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Similar like you ,I am 5’6 ,size 8 -10,was 34A.I got 375cc and wish I had gone for bigger as I am a D at the moment ,once the swelling is gone down ,they are much smaller …gone for the biggest size I would advise …

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

I’m 5″4 size 10/12 n had 450 hp overs xx

Attachments:
    Catherine 7
    7p
    Menu

They look fab Gina 🙂 what size are you measuring now please? X

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you! I was a 34C n now I’m 34E xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

My date is the 15th November with Dr Traynor and still don’t know between 400c or 450cc. I’m a small B and only 5ft 2 but a size 12 and have broad shoulders and a sticky out bum. So want balance but don’t want to look out of proportion!!! I have never changed my mind so much!!! Its such a big decision x

Catherine 7
    7p
    Menu

I had my op yesterday Jo and went for 400 in the end. I know there will be a lot of changes but I put on a DD sports bra and that fits. Not sure what I’ll end up as but I’m happy so far!
    Good luck with your op 🙂

Poppy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi natalie, I was just wondering how you chose your size? I’m 5’8 and 10 stone so pretty similar to you, I’m currently a C and want to go to a DD/D without them looking too large on my frame ?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have the exact same stats as you weight and height wise. I have 400cc and think they are a bit small for my frame considering my bum is a size 12, I still look pear shape. I have amazing boobs but they would look even better on someone a size smaller. If I could do it all over again then I would 100% get 450/475

Hollie 30
    30p
    Menu

@Dan-do – with the rice test its the same in grams as it is cc, so 375g for 375cc
    I did it and this was my results -450cc

Attachments:
    em2010 17
    17p
    Menu

Bigger bigger bigger! I have yet to come across anyone who wishes they’d gone smaller 🙂

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Oh wow!! Thank you 🙂 I’m gonna give it a go! Is it best to try with a sports bra? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.