375 cc UHP 1 day post op Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Here are my pics girls. I’m very swollen and unfortunately very queasy /nausea from the anasthetic and sedation. Sick last night. I am happy with my UHP choice. The general consensus on UHP is they look faker so I was slightly reticent but trusted my surgeons judgement ,the boob God that is Kazzazi. Amazing chap! Great experience at NLC , such a cohesive team and very relaxed atmosphere. I am so far happy at my size and going uhp allowed me to go my maximum size best for my figure. The side pic shows the very high projection which obviously they will drop. I’m glad I chose UHP over my other option of 325cc HP. Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Won’t let me attach. Will try again !

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Side shot

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Front view

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Congratulations Jen! It was suggested to me by a surgeon yesterday to have UHP also and I was worried about the consensus that they look faker, but she said that because I have a measurement of 10.5 it would allow me to go to 350/375cc . I’ve added you if that’s ok. Did you have unders or overs? I’ve been given the choice of either….more decisions lol Happy healing….they look amazing! How are you feeling now? I suffer with sickness too so dreading the anaesthetic!!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I was really sick yesterday. I had twilight too so not as intense as GA! I’m such a sickly person in general so I was dreading this after effect. My nausea bit better today. Rich tea biscuits helping. I had unders. I’m very swollen today. I’ve got Kool Pak ice packs that I ordered from ebay , they offer some temp relief as ibuprofen is hard on the stomach and I can’t bear feeling queasy. It’s not easy but I’m trying to keep optimistic. I just hope I start to pick up tomorrow and recover fast as it’s no fun. I’m happy with them size wise but am impatient. Strapping off tues so should be better when that’s off. Xx

Daria m 26
    26p
    Menu

Wow they look fab already 🙂 and look bigger than mine lol 🙂 I had 43o cc UHP aswell so you can see me on my profile xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

Glad all went well u have some serious strapping there i had barely any ajd im suffeting in a sports bra think I eouldve preferred this.

Happy healing x

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

I avoided the codeine and co-codamol as it was that that made me sick.
    Ibuprofen was fine, but always eat something with it.
    I had 350 UHP unders as I’m quite petite with a small back. So far, I’m very happy with the results, don’t look fake at all.
    Happy healing! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@Daria. Yours look great just ta ken a look. I hope mine look as good when strapping comes off on Tuesday xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for information Nadia. I’m steering clear of codeine, proper messes me up x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@Natalie . I can’t wait to get the strapping off on Tuesday so can fully see the new girls. Like you I am petite and going with the uhp allowed me to go as big as possible bit still natural xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@Louise. I had unders hun. Feel very sore today x

Daria m 26
    26p
    Menu

Aww bless you… I know unders are more painful , you will be much better after 4 days x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.