375 mod plus unders? Started by: Carmen

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hi Girls.
    Booked my op in london with dr marcellino on the 1st feb. I am a size 8, 9st 5ft 7 and he has recommended 350-375 mod plus unders. has anyone with similar stats had this size and have any pics? im hoping to achieve a d/dd. I want them to look perky but natural! 🙂 so excited and nervous at the same time! thanks in advance xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hey sweetie mods are mostly big on base but falter on projection what bra size are you not ? I’ve 385cc HP n the past so really not the same so wouldn’t be any use to you y wasn’t offered HP ? Xx

Princess 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey I had dr marcellino 9 days ago! I had 350 mod plus unders!!! I want to be a d/DD too and so far I’m SO HAPPY!! I’m 7stone 10 and 5 foot 4, would you like to see a picture? Our stats are the same and same surgeon too!!!

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

hey @meganspillane! thanks for the message. so glad you are happy with yours! im starting to get nervous now 🙁 if you can send me some pics that would be great! were you in pain and are you happy with the size you chose? xxxx

Princess 9
    9p
    Menu

You’re welcome! I know I panicked unbelievably bad before mine about the size!!
    Yeah I’ll send you some now of course!
    And I was in pain for first 2/3 days but nothing that painkillers couldn’t fix just make sure you take them frequently! then after that it got dramatically better and now I’m 12 days and absolutely fine! The size is perfect I wouldn’t change a thing!!! Xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.