375 or 400cc overs? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies i have been researching a while now and i have been for 3 consultaions with 3 surgery groups and now have finally made my decision and booked in for my surgury on 22nd of May!
    I wondered if any of you have any advice regarding size i am currently a 32A /B i have been advised overs with all 3 surgeons ive seen so i trust that but im unsure on size still.. i was advised by from 340cc up to 400cc and i have dicided on going with 375 but im worried i minght get boob greed and so tempted to get the 400 but then will i get rippling?
    So stuck on what to do so any help/ advice especially anyone with similar stats would be appreciated xxx

danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

How exciting !!! I’ve just had 400 and 425 in mine and if i was you I’d have the 400 cc you could get rippling with the 375 cc too chick he wouldn’t if offered you 400 if he didn’t think it was OK xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thankyou @danielle i am swaying for the bigger st the min but sooo stuck as it is so hard to find girls with similar stats who have had overs ! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I’m in the same position my op is Tuesday and I have ordered them two sizes, im a empty 34B atm add me if you like il be putting pics on of what ever size I choose!! Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi our stats are similar. I have asymmetry so my surgeons ordered 350, 375 and 400cc implants incase he needs to use different sizes but also said he’s not sure the 400 would fit in my smaller boob. You could get rippling even with smaller sizes but like what’s already been said the surgeon wouldn’t have offered that size if it would look awful afterwards. My ops on the 29th x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Heya hunny. I had 415cc from a 34A and now measure 34DD/E depending on where I shop. This was the maximum my surgeon would do but I wish I could have had 500cc! I have 2 ripples (can only feel them not visible) on the side of the right boob near the crease only when I bend right over. I wouldn’t worry about rippling hunny and I would personally go for 400cc as otherwise you could think ‘what if I’d gone bigger’ etc xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.