375 unders 6 weeks post op – hate them! Started by: Sally

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’ve gone under and apparently I need to wait for them to drop! I’m 6 weeks post op and they haven’t dropped at all! Has anyone else had this problem?

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Oh no.. Is that the only reason you don’t like them though? You hear lots of girls say they take longer to ‘fluff’ so they should do yet.. What about the size? I’m a 32aa having exactly the same as you 375cc unders xx

lauren 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5 weeks with the same and mine haven’t dropped either and they look coney/weird in tops with no bra. Looking down at them on my self it seems my nipples are pointing downwards where they never have before, but not in the mirror xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

With fully under the muscle the implants are incased by muscle which holds them up and pins them down so they really don’t drop to much down they fluff out a bit more when your muscles ease up of them this could take from 1-6 months or even a year in some cases but they come with less risk than others and will not sag and last lot longer I went from under to overs and must admit I do miss the highness from them if you want the under to pack punch wear a push up bra they will be fab xx

Sally
    0p
    Menu

I was 34c and I was told I’d be a dd or an E I fit an e but there isn’t much profile at all!

Sally
    0p
    Menu

@courtney what size did you go from unders to overs? Not liking these unders at all.. Also was it painful to get them re-done?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry to here your not happy, i also had unders and since my 6 week chek up i have been enjoying not wearing a bra at all for long periods each day and i cant tell you enough how much they have softened and feel amazing now maybe try that? Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I got CC six months down the line from under the muscle I went from 385/415 to 450cc stayed at the same cup size with them 2014 hit a bit problems again wear they needed to changed my brand of implants and was able to go 590cc xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

No the pain isn’t bad all the 2nd round chick xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Sally what size implants did you have ? Xx

Sally
    0p
    Menu

I have 375 unders x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

have you been for your 6 week check up?xx

Lindsey 1
    1p
    Menu

Aw no I’m reading this and panicking now. I’m having unders as I have not much tissue+ it’s quite thin. Ellie im bout same size as u. Have u bin given any indication roughly what size 375cc could make u xx

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu
    +1

I can’t imagine how frustrating this has been for you, waiting 6 weeks and having to wait longer for the change. Im likely too be in for the same after my ba on 29/02 375cc also.

I think in the long run though unders are worth it because they won’t sag as easy. I’ve read lots of women say they’ve gone bra less for a few hours each day which has helped massively. I hope things improve for you soon!!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.