380 cc anatomicas extra high profile 5WPO Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi all. Heres my update after 5 weeks if anybody is doing their research x i wish id gone bigger to be honest

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Not letting me add pictures…

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu

They look fabulous Hun 🙂 x

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

You look amazing? Have you got any pre op pictures? What size were you before x

Zara 16
    16p
    Menu

They look great! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was a small b, my breasts were rather flat but wide. There was a very small handful for my girly hands. Sorry i havent got any pics. Also, implants used were the newest and safest Polytech range

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

They do look the biz, you must be pleased, where did you have them done and what profile are they,. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had them done at Art-Med clinic in Poland so its probably not to helpful for you? These are ultra high profiles, anatomical. Yeah I am pleased but you know… its never enough x

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

I know well, not quite there yet, but soon the 25th July all goes well, anything is better then not a lot, trust they are smashing, early days yet. X

Casey
    0p
    Menu

Look perfect xx

Casey
    0p
    Menu

I’m think of 475 thinking it’s too big ..consultation Wednesday well scared but can’t wait to have boobs that I don’t hide ! X your boobs look amazing ! Your smaller than me but I hope too wish mine end up like this x perfect shape

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.