380 unders mr kazzazi Doncaster park hill Started by: Jamie Leanne

• Author

Having my op on 28th march so excited but wanted to know if any of you girls had similar and any advice? I’m soo excited for the op and already had some great help from the girls on here! If anyone’s had similar please could you add me so I can have a nosy 🙂
    Thanks xxxx

Menu

Hey, 525 does seem rather big as I’m having 380cc to get a D/DD. I wouldn’t worry though the surgeon will know exactly what you need to get the size you want depending on your breast tissue and your frame. There will be a reason he’s offered that size. Maybe your don’t have that much breast tissue already xxxxx

Menu

I’m pretty slim in terms of my frame – I had my pre-op on Saturday and my BMI was quite low 🙁 I am having partials as well so I guess it depends on the whole overs/unders… what size frame etc are you now? xxxxx

Menu

I’m only 4ft 11 which plays a big part in what size I was offered lol. I’m around a size 8 but have big bum lol so my new boobs will even me out more. I’m having unders because I haven’t enough breast tissue to have overs otherwise they will look fake! Xxxx

Menu

Aww bless you!! I’m a size 8 too… and I also have a massive bum LOL! are you same as me then in terms of cup size? I’m a 32B – I don’t have enough tissue for overs so that’s why I’m having partials so they look more natural 🙂 xxxx

Menu

Yeah I’m a 34/B so pretty similar. It will be the height difference why there’s so much difference I cc we’ve been offered xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi I am having 520 unders with mr kazzazi on Friday 7th march at Doncaster, I was told I had to have unders as I asked could I not have overs and he said not in my circumstance as not enough tissue. Think it’s all to do with measurements and frame as my friend had 460’s and looked massive, I am just abit worried they mite look massive as I am smaller framed than my friend, although seen lots of girls on here saying best to go for bigger, mr kazzazi said to me to get the lift I wanted I couldn’t go smaller than 520’s or they would just look like a bigger version of what I already have :-/ x

Menu

Hi girls I was a 32b before my op with me k 14 months ago I had 375 unders and I’m now a 32dd sometime and e depending on where I get the bra from.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.