385 or 415 naturelle Started by: Emma

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 34b on a good day got my op with dr traynor on 21st jan and can’t decide on 385 or 415cc I’m 5ft3 and 8st 9 size 8-10??

naomi92
    0p
    Menu

Go for biggest. I wish i could of gone bigger x

Emma
    0p
    Menu

What cc did you go xxx

naomi92
    0p
    Menu

I had 420 x

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Oh really wa size are you now xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Remember the size what u r before counts aswell x

Emma
    0p
    Menu

True I’m an empty 34b he recommended 415cc naturelles but don’t wanna be too big as I’m only 5ft 3 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Unders or overs? I had 375 unders from a B and will end up a large D.. Each 125-150cc is around a cup size x

naomi92
    0p
    Menu

I was a b too. And im also 5’3. Havent been measured yet, 11 more days. X

Emma
    0p
    Menu

I’m having overs as I have loads of tissue xxx

naomi92
    0p
    Menu

I had overs tooo x

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Yours r fab they look bigger from 1week to 4 week too I don’t wanna be bigger than you so would u say 385s xxx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Oh sorry thought u said you had 385s xx

laura 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m 34A/b and I’m getting over 450cc and they told me they would bf about a D/DD … I have dr Traynor on the 21st too!!! :)) xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Oh fab!! I didn’t get told what size he thinks il go :/ well tbh I didn’t ask you goin to Manchester? Xxx

Menu

Hi Naomi I hope you don’t mind the dad it’s just I’m having my op in two weeks time and I’m having 420cc partials was wondering if I could see you sort of size you are as you are similar to me in height and size I am now ! Xxxx lyndsey

Menu

Add*

happyme
    0p
    Menu

@emmamh I’m only 5″2 and had 525XHP so I’m sure either of the sizes you’re thinking of will be lovely on you! Accepted your FR by the way! You can take a look at my pics if you want! xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Always go for biggest offered it’s totally different once they are in you’re body and swelling has gone down I wAs going to go for 385 but so glad I didn’t I changed to 415 last min, I’m only 5ft size 8 petite but they look gone to me , sometimes I look top heavy sometimes I don’t depends what in wearing but they suit my body x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Fine ** not gone

Jade
    0p
    Menu

I am a 34 A/B I am a size 10 and 5ft 7.. I am booked in for 20th January and want to achieve a D cup just want them to look like they are natural for my body! Unsure of which size implant xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I had Traynor and was offered 345, 385, & 415. I did all the sizing stuff and decided on the 385. My biggest fear was that I’d be too big big that I’d be too small so that’s why I opted for the 385! I was so glad I did as I think my frame is too small for 415. I have accepted your request so you can check out my profile that has my stats and some pictures. I’m about 20 weeks post op and cannot recommend Mr Traynor enough, he was brilliant from the start.

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Thank you so much girls hearing everyone’s stories and seeing pictures puts your mind at ease!! Xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Emma take a look at my pics from today 375 xx

Michelle -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hi Emma I am exactly the same.. Stil deciding between 385 & 415! I am so indecisive! I think am aiming more towards the 415! As every says about boob greed afterwards ha I am currently an empty 34b, 5.5″ and weight about 10,4!
    I asked to be about a D/DD but worried they will turn out too big ekkk
    Op is on the 21st too girls 🙂
    X

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Have a look at @moomoo hers r fab and hers r 385s I don’t see anyone until the day now so just have to make my mind up when I see the implants I think! Xxxx

laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Preston.. Is that the Same?, not long now!! Xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

I was offered 385 or 415 overs from a 34b and couldn’t decide so left it up to the surgeon on the day .. He went for 415 and so glad he did as I still wish I went abit bigger as they don’t look as big as they measure at all. I got measured last week at 6 weeks PO and am a 34E but would say I look a D/DD in clothes .. Also the difference between the two sizes is small xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Oh really holly ??? I am defo goin for the 415cc can I add. U Hun ..? Xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Hollys right theres not a lot difference with the 2 sizes might as well go for the 415 instead of regretting it xxx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Oh I’m so excited now!!! This forum is so good I was really nervous before I knew about this now I’m super excited 13 more days xxxx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hi .. I’ve accepted picks are from a while a go now but to be honest haven’t changed that much since then just got a lot softer and dropped abit more xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

So confusing isn’t it trying to decide on size.

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Thanks holly!! I know terri I think I’m Gunnar go 4 bigger rather than regretting it xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m thinking bigger too. This up is my 2nd ba and I’ve always regretted not going bigger.
    So jealous, I’ve got to wait until End if April.
    Do you mind if I add you? We have similar stats.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.