4 1/2 weeks PO, D&F in progress. Positive experience post Started by: Nicola

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +2

Hey girls

I see a lot of negative posts on here naturally and hope everyone does turn it around. But just want to reassure everyone that so far touch wood, I’ve had a really pain free and pleasant experience with MYA. Great surgeon, great team in nottingham and the surgery in Doncaster, brilliant aftercare with the nurse and other staff in nottingham and very happy with my results!

Look after yourself and it helps. Don’t go too big, don’t rush, don’t be greedy, eat well, think of your body before your vanity. These are for life not for Christmas!

Happy healing!

Pic is 1 week PO day of strapping off vs 4.5 weeks post op, 350 HP unders from flat. Wearing a 34d now! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

You’ve got great results and your right there’s so much negative recently it’s even putting me off a bit so it’s nice to hear people are having positive experiences and I’m glad you have xx

Nicola 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Before and after ….. I hate my boobs before, or lack of! Honestly the best thing I’ve ever done!

Attachments:
    Nicola 32
    32p
    Menu

Hey Ellie! Thank you ? Yes don’t let it put you off. Just do your research and be confident with your decision ? good luck xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi… Thanks for add and great to read your positive story. It’s reassuring. Xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Lovely results congratulations x

Jade 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hope you don’t mind the add. So great to read stuff like this and see such good result. I’ve got my consultation today. Xx

Nicola 32
    32p
    Menu

Thanks girls!

And good luck jade! Which clinic are you at?xx

Emma 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

ill second that nicola ! I’ve had a fab experience with MYA so far and would always recommend them. Ive had no pain just been uncomfortable more than anything. defo go for it girls its amazing ! once its done u will wonder why u panicked so much.

Attachments:
    Emma 14
    14p
    Menu
    +2

that was before and this is 7 days after ! amazing results

Attachments:
    Emily 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they’ve turned out fab! I’m exactly like you were before I hate them I’m booked in on the 28th still haven’t decided my size really struggling! Defo going under though. Xxx

Jade 15
    15p
    Menu

Sorry for late reply I’m new to this lol, I went to Fitzroy clinic in London xx

Josie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Woohoo! They look good! We’re about same stage post op I’m 4 weeks 4 days PO ? Yours are such a nice shape already I’m jealous haha

Aprille 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hey! They look amazing! Just a quick question as I’m the same size as you USED to be lol like I have nothing… What surgeon did you go with??? X x

Nicola 32
    32p
    Menu

Hi aprille

I had Dr kazazzi, he’s known as the natural look surgeon xx

Lisa@anne 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Nicola lovely to hear your story.you look fab.i went to see dr kazzazi and he offered me 275cc from a miserable 32a .im still researching ATM.added you Hun.hope you don’t mind 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.