4 and a half weeks post op, sooo happy!!! Started by: Nia

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

One thing I’ve learned is PATIENCE IS KEY!!

I’m now 5 weeks post op on Saturday and I can push them together, they are getting squishier each day and looking so much more natural. I am so happy I made this decision, all the pain and strapping, sleeping upright was worth it ?

I had 300cc partial from a 32a. Can’t wait to go bra shopping now!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nia 10
    10p
    Menu

More pics

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! Where did you have your op? What surgeon did you have? I have my first consultation tomorrow in London and this is exactly what I’m hoping to acheive. Lovely and natural looking – you can’t even tell you’ve had them done!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeh you’re right. I’m looking for great results, not a new best friend!

What kind of time frame did everything happen for you. Like how long after your PC consultation until your surgeon consultation and then surgery etc?

I know it’s only a PC consultation but I’m starting to get nervous now and I can’t actually think of questions I need to be asking!?

Thanks foe accepting 🙂

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I think I’d want to wait a little bit too. For the same reason – have to tie it in with a quiet period at work. Plus, I still want to lose a little weight beforehand and gather as much money as possible haha!

I did start making a list of questions, I left it on my desk – hope no one sees it!

Thanks for all the advice. I keep smiling and almost laughing to myself just thinking about the possibility of finally having boobs 😀

Nia 10
    10p
    Menu

@fleckers23 no worries, feel free to message me if you have any more questions 🙂 x

jayne 5
    5p
    Menu

They look fab, get my strapping off tomoz, can wait to see em, rally sore under one boob where incision is today.

Nia 10
    10p
    Menu

@jaynearnott thank you 🙂 bet u can’t wait, strapping is the worst!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.