4 days PO, I guess its all normal?? Started by: Sam

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls, just wanted a bit of reassurance. I am 4 days PO, My boobs have started making a bubbling noise/feeling now and again, is this normal?
    They are starting to settle a bit, but I am feeling like they are too big at the moment (never wanted huge boobs). Had 385 overs, Dr Mounir suggested I should go bigger and I’m glad I didn’t.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Completely normal, just air fluid from the op. it’ll be absorbed back into your body nothing to worry about 🙂 it’ll go soon! Remember you’ll have a lot of swelling too which will go down soon x

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

I had that quite a lot for just over a week. Totally normal despite it feeling completely bizarre! X

Sam 2
    2p
    Menu

Left boob starting to drop a little, right boob v hard on top and seems more rounded at the side. Bubbling still happening. Finished pain killers now, but the dressing tape is really starting to pull my skin!

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Sam Im the same, my left boob is sitting fine but my right is still high and swollen but I guess theyre just healing at different times. Mine are starting to make wierd noises too lol. When we finish our painkillers does that mean we shouldnt need anymore? And witht the tape over my scars – are they to be left on until my dressings appointment? I really want to take them off and see my scars lol. And is it true that we cant shower for 9 days? Ive only seen all this stuff on here, the nurse didnt tell me anything when I left, i was so excited to have new boobs I didnt even think of asking! Xx

Menu

The nurse will take your dressings off at your post op I had mine off and had to have steri strips on I can take them off tonight. Its a pain but it will be worth it you can have a bath but only from waist down.
    The nurse will let you knkw when you can have a proper bath or shower
    When you finish your pain killers it doesnt really mean you wont need to take anymore but if you get a little pain just a normal painkiller will work
    But no matter how much you want to see your incisions dont take the tape off it could cause infection best wait for the nurse to do it and see how they are hun xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Thanks pixie!! Helps alot!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.