4 Days PO – Uplift and enlargement – Some pics up Started by: Jen Bennison

• Author

Hi Girls, 4 days in after an uplift and enlargement with Gary Traynor. Had 325cc in my right and 350cc in my left with full anchor lift. Haven’t seen stitches yet as dressing still on but even so, I’m delighted with the results. Day 3 for me was a total killer. Pain had been bearable to that point and still is…but the codeine was knocking me sick. The vomiting made me worry abut splitting the stitches and I couldn’t eat a thing. So, I’ve stopped taking the codeine and am now just taking the ibuprofen, pain is more but side effects are less which is a pay off. The worst – not being able to sleep, 2 v pillows loads of cushions around me still nothing. 3 small children that I cant cuddle makes me sad. But my new boobies and the fact this is a short term thing make me very very happy. Posted some pics of my journey so far – have a nosey xxx

Kate
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun can I add u please? I was havig an uplift originally but luckily go away with a normal ba but may need one in years to come! Glad your happy 🙂 xx

Menu

Yeah sure Hun go for it x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing so far Jen but also very sore :(. What size are you hoping to be after? x

Menu

Hey Lenna I wasn’t really too phased about size just wanted to get volume and loose the sagginess. However now they are done I’m hoping to be a DD. I’ll keep you posted once I get sized. Yeah the nips are really tingly and sore where theyve been stitched ouchhhh xx

Vicki
    0p
    Menu

I’m a dd / e from the same stats and full uplift

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.