4 days post op – anyone relate? Started by: Carmen

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hi girls wondering if anyone can relate – I had my op Monday and my pain doesn’t seem to be subsidising. I know there will be some pain but it seems to be getting worse and worse. My left breast is so painful and tight and I can hardly get out of bed in the morning. I’ve been relaxing but also trying to get up and move around otherwise I get so stiff. My incisions feel so sore and the sides of my breasts are throbbing. I had unders so I know they are supposed to be more painful but I’m really suffering ? I’ve been taking cocodomol and Ibruprofen – is it worth coming off the cocodomol and taking paracetamol as well? Any help/advice much appreciate! Xx

Daisy 25
    25p
    Menu

Hey doll, hope it gets better for you, I have pain on my left boob only because it’s more swollen and its tight, the morning naturally gets really achy as your arms have minimal movement so the implants just stay at that position. I have had partials and I feel like I’ve been doing really well my second day sucked ass however I got my brother to get me up so I can walk around as that helps keep moving around. My arms are achy but in moving them up and down slowly basically warming my arms up and there getting so much better. I went for a walk with my husband and son today 30 mins walking slow and it’s honestly helping a lot. Also I took my macom off and readjusted it because my boom was literally squishing in to each other. So get someone to readjust it walk ALOT it gets the blood flowing move your arms slowly. Also I put ice on my chest when I wake up during the afternoon and before I sleep x

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Ah thank you so much for your advice ☺️ I’ve been trying to move around as much as possible just to make sure I don’t get too stiff. I’m putting ice on them every few hours just making sure I don’t get the strapping wet! I spoke to the nurse this morning who reassured me that what I was feeling is normal and when the strapping comes off (Monday) things will feel much better! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I felt very uncomfortable and it actually got worse as the days went on , I’m now 10 days post op and have just been to see the nurse , she removed the bandages and checked my wounds , everything is looking good and I feel so much better getting those sticky bandages off X I am looking forward to Saturday morning when I can have a shower , persevere with it – it does get better x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

i can relate on the left side of mine! doesn’t feel like its getting any better at all 🙁 every morning i wake up and hope its going to of eased off a bit with the pain but doesn’t seem to be. hope the pain goes soon for you xx

Georgina 16
    16p
    Menu

I was in so much pain until day 6-7 then literally turned a corner and had no pain like it since. I had unders and I could tell as soon as I woke up she went with unders. The only time it hurts now is when I first get up out of bed, and of I’ve been out and started shivering wow that really does feel weird I can almost feel my muslces tensing around the implants. Now I’m just aching around my incisions and occasional shooting pains I guess where it’s healing. At the sides and below it still feels tender like when you pull a muscle and you press it tho. I’m 18 days post op now. Hope things get better for u xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.