4 days post op incisions… Looking untidy?! Started by: Amy Parren

• Author
    38p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m just wondering if anybody has an pictures of early days incisions? I had my dressings changed yesterday and now I’m looking at my pictures am thinking that my incisions are looking really lumpy and bumpy and untidy. I had Dr.Marcellino and was told he makes tiny incisions and is so neat but they don’t look it right now! My mum was shocked and my friend showed me her pictures and they looked much neater at this stage. I am very bruised and swollen so am hoping that they will settle! X

Leanne 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

Heres mine at 16days, i dont know how i feel about them lol some girls look so straight compared to mine x

Edit: Pic of right one is too large file size but putting it on prfile anyway x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sonia 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi hun. I have pics of mine after a week on my profile. You’re prob still really swollen. My stitches are dissolvable ones. I wouldn’t worry hun. You still got so my healing left to do. Still early days. If you’re still unhappy though you must raise it with your PC xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

here’s mine at 14 days post op, it was the first time they were left undressed as i had to keep dressings on for 2 weeks. bruising was bad but the cuts were very neat xx

Attachments:
    Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you for all of your replies!!

Helen yours look amazing and that’s what I was hoping mine would like like (obviously not at this early stage).

Sonia I’ll check yours out thanks! I sort of thought they where ok yesterday when I saw my PC now I’m like maybe not compared to others!

I can’t attach pics on here as files are too large but they are on my profile.

Leanne if mine heal like yours I’ll be happy but I really was hoping for a perfect incision ?? xx

Sonia 20
    20p
    Menu

@aparren how are you feeling about your incisions today? x

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Sonia I’m not sure how to tag/if this will work. They are re-dressed now so I won’t see them until next Friday when I have t stitches removed and I’m going to re-evaluate them then. I just don’t know why they look so bumpy rather than stitched flat but it could be due to swelling. Thank you for asking 🙂 xx

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

I’m now 2 weeks PO and have had the same issue with my right boob. My left incision is really neat but the right is lumpy and slightly wonky but it improves daily. Here’s some pictures X

Left boob

Attachments:
    Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

Right x

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.