4 days post op – maybe too big?! Started by: Emily

• Author
    24p
    Menu

I really hope unders don’t get too much bigger!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachael 9
    9p
    Menu

I think they look great, really natural im having 550 unders next Sunday I’m similar stats to you just a bit heavier so will be made up if I get your results ? Who was your surgeon? X

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu

Aww thank you. I’m thinking because I’m taller it doesn’t seem as bad but they are huge, like mega more than a handful and I have big gorilla hands hahah.
    I had Dr Mounir at Preston. Who’s yours with and where? Xx

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu

Well I went into M&S today and could not even get an E on so I reckon I’m going to be a G ?
    Yea I’m the same, rather have bigger than smaller.
    Oh there is nothing to be nervous about, the worst part for me was the waiting. The op was the easiest as I didn’t have a clue!! I was starving when I woke up and the toast was just literally amazing, felt like an a la Carte meal lol.
    Yes fine today, just really heavy, getting used to the extra pounds on my chest xx

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing! I’m so jel! I’m already looking at sizes for next time as Im so disappointed with mine. I got 375’s & measure an E & I was an A to begin with so you might find you’re even bigger than a G! Happy healing xx

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu

An ‘E’ is great, what did you want to be?? I’m sure they look amazing!!
    Was 375 the biggest they would let you go?
    Thank you hun xx

Sam 13
    13p
    Menu

Emily your taller, like me, from what they told me, you need a bigger cc, so it doesn’t look silly! I tried 420cc and they looked pathetic on my frame, so she I put the 560cc in they looked good! She’s put on my notes I’m aiming for an E, but from what I’ve read I may well be bigger yay, no need to get boob greed at least lol x

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu

They offered me 415 but I was scared that would be too big..now I’m kicking myself lol. E sounds great but I don’t think they look like an E! My friends who have natural D boobs look bigger than mine! I think fake boobs just measure bigger because of the roundness of them..so now I think I would like to be a FF or a G to give me a couple of sizes bigger! Maybe just boob greed but they’re just not what I imagined?

Abbie 5
    5p
    Menu

I think they are fab!! Deffo suit your frame ? I’d be happy with those, and you seem to be healing okay? Congratulations haha ?? xxx

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu

Rachel without a doubt they will be bigger than an ‘E’ but like you say you won’t get as much boob greed lol. I went for the biggest offered but genuinely didn’t expect them to be this big. I don’t think unders get much bigger anyway I think they kid change shape slightly!!
    Awww Jenna I bet they’re bigger than what they were before though. You really going to have another op to go bigger? When did you have yours done? Yea fake ones measure more like you say because of the fullness.
    Xx

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you Abbie. What stage are you at in the process?
    Yea healing okay just a bit Achey n that’s it.
    I’ve been totally wired the past few days and only just realised its coz I’ve been taking double the amount of cocodamol haha n now I’ve ran out!!! Thought I was overly tired and spaced out, what a div!! Xx

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu

Well it’ll be a while before I can afford it again but I would like to! I only had them done 8 weeks ago so I’m gonna have to persevere a bit I suppose lol. I think it’s because I used to wear the bra’s that make you 2 cup sizes bigger so they don’t look much different in clothes. Ah never mind life goes on haha, yours looks great though defo not too big! Enjoy?xx

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve just had a stalk on your pics and they look amazing!!!! I was expecting them to be really small but they’re not at all and a really good shape.
    The fact is we are women and no matter what we won’t be happy lol xx

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu

Haha aww thank you, don’t have any recent pics up yet but you’re totally right we never will be happy lol?xx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

I had 450cc unders from 34A and I’m now a 32F/G so you’ll probably be bigger ? They look great! I have boob greed already at 6 weeks post op and already planning my next op ?? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.