4 days post op mod + pics! Started by: Ellie

• Author
    15p
    Menu
    +2

Hiya! I’m 4 days post op and feel no pain what so ever now. I’m completely off my meds and even went to blue water shopping for hours today! I did have a nap when I got home as I was tired but I still have no pain. I had my strapping removed today thank god and I feel so much better!!! the strapping being taken off does not hurt either! My incisions are healing well but one of my boobs has a hard lump which the nurse said to keep an eye on incase it’s a clot. Lots of ice and compression to the boobs! I had 350cc mod+ overs and I really love them! Still look a bit alien to me but I know I will get used to them !! If you have any questions girls let me know! Xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

Hi babe look amazing! I’ve had the same cc and I am now also 4 days post op. I was contemplating buying a ck sports bra like you have in your pic but was worried if it supported them enough? I’d want to wear it to go back to work. What do you think? X

Ellie 15
    15p
    Menu

Hey Hun! I had the ck sports bra from before I had them done! If I’m honest it isn’t very supportive unfortunately! As it’s very thin! I just wanted to try it on to compare to my old boobies! Xxx @sarahlloydbirchall

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they look so huge I’m. Jealous :(!

Ellie 15
    15p
    Menu

Hun they looked really small when the strapping was on! So happy to have it off! & I went over the muscle so they will look bigger than unders at the moment @salwa1996 xxx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

You’re so lucky! I pulled my strapping down yours look way bigger! And I went over also 🙁

Yours Look amazing tho x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look amazing hun 🙂 happy healing x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

This is the same as what I’m getting!! Mod+ too which hardly anyone seems to have. They look amazing though!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.