4 days post op…..not feeling them Started by: Imogen Cooper.

• Author

I know it’s only 4 days post op but did anyone at first think ‘eww, omg they’re not what I wanted at all’
    Or did anyones nipples swell then go back to normall cause that’s another thing I’m freaking out about lol!

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

My nipples were HUGE to begin with. They’re slowly going down as I’m getting further into recovery. I hated mine when the nurse took my strapping off! They looked so swollen and pointy. But now, I’m loving them and I know they’ll only get better! They will for you too hun. They’re an alien thing to us at the moment but you’ll learn to love them and the most exciting thing about it is that we have boobs now! If you were anything like me, I couldn’t stand looking at my boobs before so anything now is a massive improvement! You’ll love them once they start dropping/fluffing and become more of you πŸ™‚ xxx

Danielle 17
    17p
    Menu

Once they settle and fully healed they will be totally different shape to what they are now hun. Like you im only early recovery stage too and Mine look like there getting smaller which I’m not happy about but hoping once there fully settled they will fluff bigger. Hope u feel better soon and go the shape you wanted x

Emma 26
    26p
    Menu

I had my strapping on for a week and hated them was convinced it was pointless what I had done, but when they removed my strapping my boobs settled Into a natural place instead of being pushed doqn awkwardly I love how mine look now although I know theyll change im just looking forward to the achy feelin dissapearing and being able to move my boobs lol xxx

Menu

Thanks girls @hayleycx @danielle15 @ladybabiedoll88 I know it is a case of waiting, but just feels like forever!! Haha, and I know I have a long way to go, I am happy with the way here starting to change already I just get worried lol!! Thanks for reassurance girls

Menu

When i had my strapping off my boobs were sooo high up and felt like they were in my armpits but now the swelling is going down theyre also moving closer together too so i like them alot more now! I’ve had days where i hate them and i’ve sat and cried over them lmao! xx

Menu

@kimbarweee I deffo feel you haha! Just feel like I have a long way to go and I just want them to look perfect lol!! But yours look great!! I’ve had a little nose haha πŸ˜‰ can wait for the next few weeks to go by and they finally look exactly how I want xxx

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Hey… I know how your feeling hun, I had wanted BA for soooo long post op, but I had minor regrets in early stages post op. However I’m now almost 5 weeks PO and I love them more & more each day. Each week I see them change and now I just can’t wait until they fully settle! My nipples were so stretched & swollen from having the strapping off at 5 days PO until around 3 weeks PO. Then they became majorly sensitive to the point even my Macom bra touching them was painful (get some lint or nipple flowers to put over your nipples when this happens, it really helps!) but they have gone down now and are less sensitive – thank godness! At 4 days post op I was wondering if the pain would ever go away and would my boobs ever feel normal again, but trust me they do eventually!! x

Menu

@alicelbaker thanks Hun! I’ll keep that in mind haha, yeah I mean it’s only been a day since I made this post and I like them better already haha! I just have to be patient (something I’m not good at! Haha) thanks for all your support it’s really made me at ease girls! Mwah mwah, xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.