4 days post op Pain!! Started by: Kirsty Minchella-Storer

• Author

Hi Ladies,

just looking for some advice and if anyone had same things happen.

I’m 4 days PO – my right breast underneath feels really tight, and pains me sometimes like a cramp or stitch. Is this normal? Left breast seems almost pain free which is great but i’m concerned the right isn’t healing in the same way! Feel free to add to have a look at pictures too as i’m concerned about the shape still….

New2014
    0p
    Menu

Hey,hope you don’t mind the add! I’m 4 days p/o and had 350cc unders,I was a small b before. My left one has a lot of twinges,and is generally more painful around the sides too and stinging sensation,and my right doesn’t, so I hope there healing ok,I’ve heard that this is quite normal so I’m not worrying too much.hope this helps xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hey Kirsty, im 3 days post op and im exactly the same.
    My left boob is so so sore and gives me a sharp pain if i move my arm. From what the other girls say it sounds normal, i have strapping on and cant see anything! cant wait to get it off!! xxxx

Menu

Cheers ladies, it’s great to hear it’s a mutual thing and definitely puts ones mind at rest ^_^ So excited to see the finished product 😀

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.