4 days post op – worried Started by: Dee

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So I had my surgery on Wednesday, Mr Traynor at Preston, 380cc on my little A cups, I love the size but they look so stuck on! My nipples are humongous, I feel sooooo sick, could this be the antibiotics? And my biggest worry, my stitches under my right boob are burning today, it was from when I woke up this morning, they’re really stinging! I know i sound like a right moaning witch but I’m just getting fed up and bored of recovery now, is it possible I have an infection, even though i have taken my antibiotics? Any help would be great, i tried to call the clinic but its not open and dont feel like its urgent enough to call the ermergency number! Plus I have NO FEELING at all in my boobs, like if i’m touching them, i cant feel it? xxx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Don’t worry honey, it’s all completely normal. You won’t have an infection as you have antibiotics. Your boobies have just stretched lots, so you will feel it for sure. Some people just have a low tolerance for pain. Just take your strong painkillers along with paracetamol if you feel bad, and sleep! In a few days, you’ll be right as rain x x x

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Hun you sound really worried I would ring the emergency number & ask for a call back maybe if you’re that concerned? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Demi, have a look at this YouTube site… This Gil has made many vids to show before and practically every day after! She gives loads of info, how she feels, bood sensation etc… I’ve just started watching her vids and they seem really helpful… See what u think . X

http://m.youtube.com/user/HeyThereImBrittany

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Aww hun hope ur ok. If ur at all worried ring the emergency number, the nurses won’t mind and it will put ur mind at rest.
    Hun I feel really sick too, I can’t bare to eat and if I do force myself to eat I feel like I’m gonna be sick after, it’s horrible 🙁
    I can totally understand how ur feeling getting fed up now, I had my op same day as u n I’m a bit fed up too! Can u manage a little walk or something? Maybe try get a bit of fresh air it mite make u feel a bit better.
    As for the burning on ur incisions I had it last time and I felt like I cudnt straighten my back n was hunching over. Try keep on top of ur painkillers n remember to try eat a little with them cos they’re not nice on an empty stomach!
    Feel free to av a moan chick, we don’t mind! Most of us girls no how frustrating it can be!
    Big hugs, hope u feel better soon 🙂 xx

Dee
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks girls, i havent taken any pain meds apart from the first night, I went shopping and got my nails and things done yesterday and im thinking maybe i overdone it and thats why im sore today! As silly as it sound I feel like i imagined I would be back to normal now and the feeling of them is very wierd!
    Charlie1 awww i feel you about the eating, the thought of eating is turning my stomach, i have managed a sandwich and keeping up with my fluids but feel so nauseas! I forgot u were in on Weds too, I cant believe how quick I was in and out and how well i felt leaving haha, probs all the drugs lol! Are you happy with ur new boobs?
    MrsRich18 I’m going to look at them videos right now, thank you so much, i bet they really help!
    xxxxx

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Yeah I’m really happy with them! It’s such an amazing feeling! Are u happy with urs?
    I’ve not needed painkillers either! Mr traynor must of been really gentle with us lol!
    Yeah maybe u just overdid it a bit yest, a little bit of rest today n u shud feel fine tom! Xx

Andrea
    0p
    Menu

I’ve had some burning in my incisions I was in tuesday with mr traynor I cant feel my boobs when I touch them although each day I do I feel a tiny bit of sensation each day, the pain killers made me feel sick so I just take asda pain relif much better mine look slightly stuck on but they drop in time or so I’ve heard I had 415s put in x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.