4 days til op :O so excited any advice plz? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls can’t believe my op Is on Friday I can’t wait even tho I am so nervous lol iv got dr schiavone hopin to get 415 overs πŸ™‚
    Anyone else got their op on Friday?
    And any last minute advice anyone has got for me would be helpful thanks xx

Menu

Hi hun iv got mine a week on friday with him…mega nervous now! Are you just having ba or you having lift too x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi @charlotte I’m just having BA what about u? Where u having it done? I’ll let u no how my op goes with him on Friday xx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

I had 415 overs with him 2 weeks ago and he has done an amazing job .. Also the scars are really good already! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi holly I am having 415 overs too πŸ™‚ wat were u before just had a look at ur pics wow they look amazin and scars are so neat hope I get similar results what size r u hoping to be? Xx

Menu

Im having 430 overs and an uplift in Birmingham. Iv got my new macom bra today so its getting real lol. Got my pre op on thursday. Iv heard hes a master with scaring x

Holly
    0p
    Menu

I was a 34 b and asked for a DD but now I’m hoping I’m bigger lol! Booked in for 30th for 6 weeks check up so hopefully will get the ok to bin the sports bra in time for nye lol! He’s brill and yep he is meant to be one of the best for his stitching .. Good luck to you both!! Xx

beca2
    0p
    Menu

Hiiii I have mine Friday too! 1pm admission time πŸ™‚ @holly can I Add you please? What bras for after are good to get too? Xxx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hi yeah no probs I will accept now .. I would deffo recommend the macom for the first week at least and I still swap back to this on a night time too as feels the most secure .. I’ve also got the Sportsjock D3 which I bought off a lady on here .. It’s perfect for wearing under clothes for the time before you can wear bras as it’s quite thick material and supportive .. Good luck! X

beca2
    0p
    Menu

Okay I’ll order that, I was looking at cheaper options but a small price to pay if I actually use them! ☺️ I’ve seen a couple of m&s ones for before I can wear bras that look like normal bras !!
    Getting excited now. I’m a little scared they might look huge on me!
    Xxx

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Yeah well if deffo pay the extra for the macom at least πŸ™‚ .. Ah I bet they won’t! I actually wish is gone bigger lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.