• Author
    0p
    Menu

Its getting worse !!!

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

I would go back n demand you see your surgeon again Hun n I wouldn’t be leaving till he agrees to a re op there defo something going on that needs sorting out all the problems you had you would think something would of being sorted by now xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I honestly havent got the fight in me im so down my little fried eggs looned more appealing i told mr traynor i hated them and he told me to give them time xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Aww bless you Hun honestly tho I would defo go back and speak to him you have given them plenty of time to settle you can clearly see there’s something not right now I had my surgery yesterday with dr traynor everything’s going ok so far but I’d be back if I had problems xxxx

Rael 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

You should defo keep on chasing them up and let them know how you feel, and demand that they look at them and keep monitoring them.

Rael 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

You should have fight in you because you have paid for them, and it would be the worst thing not getting results that you wanted to still knowing you paid such a huge amount on them

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im so down honest ive just spoken to a lovely nurse i told her ive cried iver them severel times told her how unhappy i am she agreed something isnt right xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

It must be awful for u to be feeling like this Hun cos even we arnt professionals but you can clearly see for the pics something’s defo not right xxx

Sarah 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Donna if it helps I had Dr Traynor and kept seeing him for the first 12 months and he kept saying give it time which I did. Unfortunately mine haven’t ended up as I have liked and 18 months after my original surgery I will hopefully be having them done in July/Aug. They are good and will give you revision surgery if you need it unfortunately it just means having to be patient – which I am not! You can have revision 12 months after your original op x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Aww Donna bless you, I feel for you. They are not right at all, I would definetly keep conpllaining, you have paid for this and it has affected you self esteem, I’m not sure on it but I would try appealing for compensation never mind just revision survey? X

Fern 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Aww Donna so sorry to read this!! Would it help if when you spoke to them you had a friend or family member with you for a bit of moral support if youre feeling a bit deflated and not got the fight left? but you should keep on at them about it, we can see something isnt quite right, and you have done everything your dr advised. Hopefully this is sorted for you soon xx

Stacey M 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Mine have gone like this, I went back to see my surgeon who said I need to go get a scan, scan showed I have capsular contracture and I’m now 4 days away from having a re-op after first going back in August last year! Hope you get yours sorted soon!

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

@mosley123 ยท
    Hi Stacey, can i just ask are you saying you spent nearly a year going backwards and forwards before a scan was even ordered? Also did you have to pay for the scan or did they absorb that cost? So sorry to hear of your problems and delighted for you that you are finaly getting somewhere, massive amounts of good luck with your re-op i hope you have a speedy recovery and no problems second time round it’s horrendous when these things go wrong, it’s just aswell they do such strong pre-operative checks and sometimes refuse to
    operate where underlying depression or mental health problem are present because i have discovered myself recently that even the most optimitic of people can be emotionaly depleted by this waiting and begging game, i truly hope Donna gets what she’s entitled to also, we can see how this is affecting you Donna, the lack of thorough explanation and forward planning is a dangerous game xxx

Stacey M 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

@giraffequeen
    I went back in August and he suggested that I massage my breast to see if that helped symptoms was still the same 1 month later, then he recommended I go get a scan, I had to go through my doctors for this. Finally got the scan and results and it wasn’t until february that he said I was going to need a re-op as I had CC! Only two weeks ago I got my date for my op! It’s been a hell of a long year for me! I hate looking at my breast it’s made my confidence go to the lowest it looks so ugly! But finally getting it sorted and hopefully won’t happen again fingers crossed!! I really hope this lady gets hers sorted out too because it’s the worst feeling after paying all that money xxx

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu
    +2

awww @StaceyM, heartbreaking to read this but so happy you have a result in the end! I know how much having ugly-ass breasts can do to your confidence self-esteem, life! But literally super excited for you to get it all back again, he better give you super boobs! ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay positive @Donnaxx xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Sorry ladies I haven’t been on here for a few days so I am just catching up.. Thank you everybody for your kid words and re op ladies I’m so glad you are getting your new boobies again I’m probably the worst person in the world to be patient I am terrible I got quite upset to a lovely nurse told her how down I am and I’m getting changed in the bathroom where I can’t be seen etc she has managed to get me an app with Mr traynor again I’m just worried cause he told me to wait 4 months and it hasn’t been that xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Would you mins sending me a pic please Stacey xx

Stacey M 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

@donnaxx
    Hi Donna I’ve only just seen this, I will send you over a picture of what mine went like now, had my surgery today and although they’re fully taped with only the nipple showing they are looking to be back the same ????????xx

Stacey M 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Donna
    I’ve tried sending over a picture for you but it is saying my file is too big?? Any idea on how to do it? Xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

Download piccolage to your phone Stacey, pick the grid section but only upload one pic and expand it xxx

Stacey M 9
    9p
    Menu
    +2

I’ve downloaded pic collage and it’s still saying the same ๐Ÿ™ going to try on a laptop tomorrow xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.