4 months on and very disapointed Started by: crystal2000

• Author

Hiya,

Its now been 4 months since i had my breast augmentation and iam very disappointed with the size ( as i wanted them big to suit my figure ) and i havent heard anything from mya since my last check up appointment with the surgeon.
    My pc knows iam un happy with the results but i havent heard anything.
    I had 460cc unders.

Very very Dissapointed

Menu

hey hun…ive just had 460cc from 380cc and i quite like the size look pretty big although i wouldnt mind bigger lol. whats your stats? have you tried ringing your pc and asking to see surgeon again. also who wad your surgeon xx

Menu

Would u mind if i add u both as i have my opp next week and was thinkin 410cc as was thinkin 460cc would b too big but dont wanna cum out dissapointed with the size. What cup size has it mad u now? And what did u start as? Xx

Menu

charlotte we are already friends. my 1st 5 pages of piks r all 380cc my 460cc start somewere on page 6. my advice would b to always go for biggest. and i was 32b before anyy of my ops and im now 5’6 n 8st ish xx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte I’ve had 410cc unders and I’m really happy with mine I haven’t put pics up yet but will do when I manage to do it I haven’t been measured yet but I’m in a 34 d sports bra xxx Beckie can I add you please Hun xxx

Menu

Beckie90 urs look really good how big do the look in clothes they look bigger or smaller? Its so hard to decide. Cheers lynsaygibz what size did u start as? Im currently 34B got my opp next wed so need to make a decision lol Xx

Menu

im still in sportsbra so its hard to tell cause they so tight they flatten them down like pancakes lol.. n yea lynsey thts fine please do ignore all the horrible old piks..my new boobs are on page 6 xxx

Menu

Iam a size 10/12, 5 foot 8 tall.
    Iam back wearing padded bras :’-(

alexaa
    0p
    Menu

Ring your coordinator if your unhappy 🙁
    youve paid lots of money and you should be happy with your results
    im only 2 weeks post op so i cant really tell if i am happy yet , i really like how they are but when th swelling goes im scared they will be tiny haha
    i had 470 from 32B atm im a 34e so fingers crossed it stays similar

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte I thought I was a 34 b but mr k said I was smaller to be honest I haven’t been measured properly because hated my boobs that much I didn’t go I lived and died in liquid bras after 2 kids they don’t do anything for your boobs lol but yours could be bigger then mine they are different in each person size wise ill try and up load some pictures for you if your not 100% ring you pc up and get another appointment to go try the different sizes on Hun at the end of the day you have to be 100% happy with your choice xxxx

Menu

Cheers lynseygibz. Im just unsure as ive never been measured just wear what i think is right but they can gape a bit lol but want them big but everyone keeps tellin me dont go too big coz im only petite and they will just look silly and dont want to look stupid. Yer think i will phone my pc and arrange another visit and will take someone thats more usefull then the fella lol xxx

Menu

Ynseygibz sent u a friends request xxl

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m only thin size 8 5 “6 7 stone 10 and I love mine I was a perfect dd before I had my children but they don’t stay like that take a couple of people with you so you can get different opinions from people I only took my husband but he knows what I’ve been like for 8 years and no want I wanted lol I would arrange another appointment to go try different size implants on if I was you at the end of the day you pay a lot of money for them so make sure your 100% Hun xxx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Charlotte yeah no probs I went to accept it but pressed the wrong one so sent you a friends request back Hun xxx

Menu

Oh no Crystal! sorry to hear you are disappointed. I bet they still look amazing even though you are not your expected size.
    I am the opposite… i am worried about looking too big… hoping to go for a natural look, size c so have been advised to go for a d as they measure bigger than what they look. I am new to the forum, do u mind if i add you? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.