4 months post op Started by: Chloe

• Author
    40p
    Menu

Can’t believe joe fast this has gone I am still in a hate love relationship with them 🙁 wishing I went that little bit bigger and also my left is still not dropped! Saw my surgeon a couple of weeks ago and he said with me being right handed that’s probably why it’s dropped a lot more he told me to do some exercise with my left hand which I’ve been doing but it’s still sitting high up ! Other than that I it my first bikini and can’t wait to buy more ! Still have a few spots too sick of them ! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

Oh wow they look amazing! What size did you have? X

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 I had 325cc xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

They look great what size where you before? x

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

@natg thank you 🙂 I was a very small 32a x

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

@chloe Wow same as me if mine look anything like yours ill be a happy bunny xwhat post op bra did u use x

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Hi Chloe, they are looking lovely, really natural as well. Its not really obvious that one is higher than the other, just slightly on the photo. It’s really nice you have posted after 4 months because it helps other girls who are worrying about how long it takes for the implants to drop and fluff. Unders deffo take months to settle down, but when they do they look fab. I bet you will enjoy wearing bikinis this summer xx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

wow they look incredible, you must be so happy I think everyone gets boob greed after lol but honestly I think they look perfect for you, I hope,ine will look as great as yours xxx

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Lovely boobies! Are the spots from strapping? Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

well I’m getting 325cc unders with Dr Traynor in June. Going from 34A and want a D cup. This was the maximum size I was offered.
    I hope mine turn out like yours, amazing! I suppose if we ever get boob greed, just think how much better they are than what we had before!
    What sort of cup sizes can you fit in? 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.