4 week post op, 350 & 375 HP Partials Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Hey girlies,
    so I thought I would write a quick little posit to let you all know how my recoverys been going.

From the first day I have literally had no pain at all! It’s officially 4 weeks post op today and I wouldn’t change my new boobies for anything!

I went from having 32B – 350 and 375 HP Paricals and I currently wearing a 34DD sports bra but have just brought a 32DD as the 34 was now too big for me as I have no swelling now.

Xxxxxx

Menu

They look amazing Rachel! If mine turned out as good as yours I’ll be over the moon! Seeing positive stories like yours make me so excited! X

Menu

Wow Rachel your’s look so good! Who was your surgeon? I have mine Friday, i’m getting nervous now tho! xxxx

Hannah 21
    21p
    Menu

They look amazing. Had 375 put in today. Hope my results are as good as yours. I’m so happy already but can’t wait for themy to drop and settle a bit. Xx

Cheryl 8
    8p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! I’m same stats as you but having 380cc HP overs hope I get results like yours xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, sorry have completely forgot to come on here in so long now! Mine have dropped amazingly I’m so so happy!! Can’t wait to get measured and start wearing nice bras xxx

Sophie 22
    22p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing just got me all excited I’m having the same Thursday I hope mine look as good x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They really do look amazing xx

Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu

Amazing!!xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.