4 week post op pic up :) wish I had gone bigger grrrr lol Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

4 week post op pic up :)) wish i had had them bigger though now the swelling has gone down I’m sure they are shrinking on a daily basis!! xx

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

What size did you have? x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

365 cc from 34b currently wearing 34DD sports bra x

rachael
    0p
    Menu

I feel the same sarah! X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

you’re an E missy you should be happy just had a quick look at yours pics your look huge 🙂 xxx

rachael
    0p
    Menu

Seriously mine have shrunk them pics are from 18 days po im a month po now and they are a lot smaller xxx

Menu

Aww dnt say tht girls. I had 410 frm a 32a n am only 4 days po and think there small..bet i hate them when this dammb swellings gone down.x

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

I’m adding away girls lol! I had 410 unders and am disappointed by the size too 🙁 xx

Lizzy
    0p
    Menu

I am having 410 unders in June, hoping to be a d- dd. Hope I won’t be disappointed. Can I add u girls x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Emma if you say you want to be a D the surgeon will see what size your boobs are naturally and then say which implant size you will need to get to that D you want to be. I’m a DD I asked to be that size just after your op theyvare swollen and bigger and then obviously then the swelling goes down and they look a bit smaller 🙂 xxx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

and yes I tried the implants on in a sports bra they will probably have at your appointment xxx

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

Sarah I had tsx 470cc and only fill a DD sports bra from a 34b? Everyone’s different? xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Sarah xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

yeah everyone is different 🙂 hope mine fluff out as some people say they do 🙂 xxx

Mel -4
    -4p
    Menu

I thought they got bigger when they dropped??? I dont want mine getting any smaller 🙁 x

sam
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sarah I’ve sent u a friend req if that’s ok. I e been offered 365 partials and 345 by another surgeon. Could I take a look at ur pics please. I think I will go with the bigger as I don’t want to get boob greed or regret going too small. I’m a 34a at the mo and asked for full c small d.

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Mel, mine are def getting smaller 🙁 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.