4 week post op..pointy small boobs :( Started by: rhiannon

• Author
    7p
    Menu

hi girls I’m trying to persevere but it’s hard. my boobs still look so pointy! they weren’t before my op! and still look odd and small 🙁 have they got dropping and fluffing to do? I had 325 350 hp partials. just need a bit of reassurance as I feel a bit down xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicole Newman 13
    13p
    Menu

I don’t think they look small at all! I haven’t had mine done yet (it’s on Friday ?) but I’ve been told the 6 week mark is only applicable to some people. Everyone is different and can take up to 6 months. I wouldn’t worry just yet! They look great and it’ll be worth it in the end xxx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing! Honestly I think they are fab 🙂 xxx

Monica 23
    23p
    Menu

With partials it takes much more time to drop and fluff. You need to wait until your muscles relax and stop holding back the implant . If you read some stories of girls with partials or unders you will see that they had the same worry: too small and a bit odd looking boobies. Just give yourself more time because they will get bigger with time. You will love them soon 🙂

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Partials take ages to settle mine where 11 weeks post op before they fully dropped and fluffed.
    I can’t stress how much how ever hard it is that patience is key in your ba journey.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m only a week and a half post op and think mine are too small too! I really hope when they drop and fluff they get bigger, keep us updated xxx

Christine 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

They don’t look small at all, they just haven’t dropped

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Oh sweetie, they are really lovely and way too high still. They have to drop and cover the scars, create that crease. It will take months, just don’t look at them for a while, switch off. Maybe once a week take a picture to see the difference. It’s difficult but be patient. Time will fly and you will love them !

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

They don’t look small at all! I’m only a week post op with unders but I’m trying not to look at them too much and think about how they look now as they will change so much over the coming weeks! Have a look at your pre op photos too xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Hi il be 4 weeks on friday and i feel same when i look down at them they look so small. I had 375hp partials my skins peeling really bad even though im constantly moisturising. Heres a pic of them from mon night. Xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Try again

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

Argh not working x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun they look a great size, and they still a great shape considering how much dropping and fluffing you have to do as they are still a bit high. Don’t stress Hun, I think they gonna be perfect xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.