4 weeks 5 days update. 425/450 HP overs Dr.Marcellino Started by: Amy Parren

• Author
    38p
    Menu

Hi Girls I just wanted to share a couple of updated pictures. I still have a bit of asymmetry but I am loving my results. They have both dropped, are really soft and looking quite natural (I think). My incisions are now looking really neat and heeling well too! Looking forward to trying on some bras in the next couple of weeks!! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

Wow what a difference they look amazing!!!!Have you been measured yet or have any idea what cup size you are looking at now Hun x

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

You can’t even notice any asymmetry in your after pic! They look amazing you must be so happy xx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Lauren thank you! I was borderline uplift due to breastfeeding but I just went with the BA and so far in pleased I did. I was an empty D before (Dr.Marcellino’s judgement). I was measured a couple of weeks ago at a 32/34G. I did however fit into F’s in different brand bras. I didn’t buy anything I just couldn’t help myself. There’s absolutely no way I can fit into my pre op 34/D bras. I should think I’ll end up a 34F xx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Canddice thank you in this particular picture you can’t but in others it’s really noticeable. I do think I should of had 400cc in my left and 450cc in my right but never mind. I can make them look even and they definitely do in bras/tops. I think it is more natural to have slight differences anyway 🙂 x

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

they look fab Amy! X

lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

@amyparren I’m currently a 34b and having 400cc overs hp I want to be a DD at the most just worried that 400s will make me look a lot bigger than that and also very fake I have heard so many bad things about having overs etc but seeing yours has put me at ease as fake is defiantly not the look yours look natural I just hope mine do… Hopefully I’m just over thinking things ?

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

That’s what they say isn’t it lol they’re sisters not twins! And they look amazing anyway I’d be over the moon with results like that I’m having 375cc Hp in a few days i hope mine look as good as yours! I’m scared they’ll be tight and hard for a long time xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.